Bunny and Wolf.

Jazlyn POV

"We leave tonight. What are you going to do?"

I am sitting on the balcony and Zaiden comes out and sits down beside me, "There's nothing for me here. I'll go back to the states."

He looks at the view in front of us, "You can come back with us."

I look at him and smile, "What about Lyric?"

He looks at me, "Don't worry about her. I'll help you find a new place once we get back to the states."

I nod my head, "Fine by me."

He looks at my ankle, "You're in Black Dragon too?"

I look at my tattoo, "Yeah. I met Nova after I ran away. She helped me the first few years after I ran away."

He lifts his shirt and shows me the same tattoo, "Looks like we're in the same mafia."

I laugh and he stands up, "I'm going to go pack."

I nod my head and I look at the view, "Zaiden."

He looks at me and I look at my hands, "I found our parents."

I reluctantly look him in the face, "I don't care what you do. Don't involve me in it."

He walks off and I drop my head, "Do you think I want to do this by myself?" I whisper to myself.

My phone rings and I see that it's Nova calling me, "Hello."

"Hey, Jazlyn. Cain told me that you will be coming back to the states with them. What are you doing once you get back?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Zaiden said he will help me find a place once we get back."

"Why won't he let you stay with him?"

I hear the balcony door open, "I don't know. I didn't ask him. He's probably still upset about me leaving. Also, I don't get along with the woman that's with him. So me staying under the same roof as her is not a good idea."

From the corner of my eye I see Kade sitting down, "Nova, I'll call you once I get back in the states."

I hang up and look at him, "You do know why you're still alive, right?"

I put my phone down and smile, "Enlighten me."

He pulls out a cigarette, "You're alive because you're Zaiden's twin sister. What do you think would have happened if you had killed Lyric?"

I roll my eyes and scoff, "I would be dead."

He takes a drag of his cigarette, "Zaiden almost reached his breaking point two times yesterday. The first time was when Elias slammed Lyric's head on the floor. The second time being you aiming the gun at Lyric."

I cross my arms, "You think I don't know that. I saw the way he looked at me the second I aimed the gun at her."

He stands up and smiles, "I'm only going to warn you once. Don't even think about trying anything with Lyric."

He throws his cigarette over the balcony and I show him a mocking smirk, "Or what? You're going to deal with me?"

He laughs, "Me? No. Your twin brother will deal with you."

He leaves me on the balcony and I groan, "If she starts with me I'm not just going to sit there."

Rosalie POV