Special Kill Failed.

Zaiden POV

I keep my composure as I watch Bunny dance on my target. "I actually would like to come by. What's your name?"

I smile at him, "My name is a secret. I don't tell people my name, so there's no need for you to tell me your name."

He nods his head, "Okay, let's go. I'll meet you outside."

Bunny stands up and we walk out. I grab Bunny by the arm, "What the hell was that?" She snatches her arm from me, "To make this killing of yours go by faster."

I hum in response, "You do realize you're helping me kill this man, right?"

She ignores my question and gets in the car.

I lean against my car and wait for the man to come outside. Five minutes later he comes out and I raise my eyebrow, "Your friends not coming?"

He shakes his head, "Those are just people who are at the club all the time just like me. Are we taking one car or do you want me to follow you?"

I open the backseat door, "We can take one car. I have to come back here and talk to the manager about some business."

He nods his head and smiles at me, "Okay then."

I get in the car and I find a spot I want to kill him at. Thirty minutes later we are at a rundown warehouse.

"The inside looks a lot better than the outside." We get out of the car and head inside.

I pull out my phone and send Kade my location. "Where the hell are we? This ain't no club."

I laugh as I pull out my gun and shoot him in the foot. He falls the floor with a scream, "Ahh! Who the hell are you?!"

I bend down in front of him and open his shirt, "I'm not that stupid enough to not realize that you have a wire on you. I know what kind of man you are. All you do is walk around with a wire on you just in case you run into someone with money. You try to get information from people so you and your little group you were with at the club can steal money."

I snatch the wire off of him and step on it, "Crazy thing is that you don't have a tracker on this thing, so your group can't even find you. You're going to be dead along with them."

He spits in my face and I slowly stand up. I wipe the spit off my face and then kick him in the face. He falls back and coughs up blood.

"How are you going to kill them altogether? It's eight of them against two of you."

I tilt my head to the side, "Two? Oh, you're counting Bunny. The only thing Bunny did was dance on you and that persuaded your dumbass to follow some stranger alone. Bunny doesn't really count in this. She's not a killer like me just yet."

He slowly sits up, "I may have put some type of drug in all of their drinks. Since you all do drugs the police will only see it as a drug overdose. Not only that, but they're also going to see who you people really are and not really care that you all are dead. Although your body is going to be missing from the equation."

"Why are you killing me like this?! Why not kill me like the others?!"

I cross my arms, "Because someone paid me extra to kill you differently from the rest and of course I took the money. I enjoy killing and I haven't killed anyone in the past two weeks, so I'm going to make this killing special."

I look at Bunny and she is staring at us with an emotionless face, "Aren't you going to scream and beg me not to kill him?"

She looks at me, "What's the point? You're going to kill him no matter what I do. Me saying anything will not save him."