Chapter 5

Clark looked at C.C. without blinking an eye. She wearily looked at him, her eyes dazed from the drugs they gave her. That's it! He thought to himself. She's high off medication. I think I better go get the doctor. He began to stand up. "Superman? " He said softly as he gave a light chuckle. "I think your meds are too strong, C.C. Let me go get a nurse." He told her before he turned to face the door.

Celeste just closed her eyes as she took a deep, careful breath. Clark's hand touched the door handle as she spoke again. "Why. Do. You. Lie? Another. Good. Question. Is. Why. Don't. People. Realize. That. You. Just. Slick.Your. Hair. Down. And. Wear. Those. ~cough, cough~ Buddy. Holly. Specs?" She said half asleep, but staring at his tall, cute backside. She watched him go from slightly frumpled in how he stood to standing straight and erect. He seemed taller and sure of himself. He kept his back to her as he spoke.

"How?" Was all he said. His voice was a bit deeper. He didn't need to elaborate any further on his question as she understood what he was asking. "Your eyes, Clark. Your eyes are so magnetic and blue and seem to hold so much." She spoke to him as she finally found her voice. "The thing is when I was with Superman I noticed them in passing after I noticed you. But when we kissed I got to see them up close and knew I had seen those eyes before. It was confirmed when you saved me."

He locked the door before turning back around to walk back to his seat."Does anyone else know you know?" He asked as he sat down. Celeste shook her head while she tried to sit up some. "Does anyone know that you are, you know aside from me?" She asked him. Clark looked at her before he took off his glasses and placed them in breast pocket on his shirt. "My parents of course. They have always known since I was a baby. And once upon a time, Lois knew. But there were certain circumstances that caused her to not be able to handle it. So I made her forget." He said as he looked away for a moment.

"How did you make her forget?" Celeste asked him, even though she was afraid to know. Clark just looked back up at her and stared into her light brown eyes. "I gave her a kiss that made her forget." Celeste smoothed the blanket on top of her as she focused on her hands. "I see. And she really forgot?" She asked as she looked up to see him nod at her. Celeste narrowed her eyes as she tilts her head up some. "Then remind me to never kiss you again." She smiled some once she said it.

Clark matched her smile as he sat back some, thankful to change the subject for now. Though he knew she would bring it back later. "As I recall you didn't complain when I kissed you at that time." He replied. Celeste playfully rolled her eyes before she glanced at him. "That's when I thought your kiss was ordinary and didn't hold superpower to make people forget things you don't want them to know." She said.

And later came sooner than I hoped. He thought to himself. "If I let the world know, then those I love and care for could end up in danger. And they could be in a dangerous position to where I couldn't save them. I wouldn't wish that on my parents or anyone I cared for. Also, I like having a life that isn't Superman twenty-four, seven." He told her softly as he locked his gaze with hers. "The question is what do you plan on doing with this information?" He asked her.

Celeste just leaned back and sighed while she kept her eyes upon him. "I didn't say I was going to do anything with it. I really just wanted to know why? And is that as much as you can give me right now?" She asked him. Clark just gave a slight nod at the same time she pursed her lips. "Then I'll take it. I'll leave it alone. Unless you want to talk to me about it." She whispered to him.

"I'll keep that in mind, Celeste," Clark whispered back. "I'll let you get some sleep. I'll bring you some clothes and stuff in the morning." He told her before reaching for his glasses to put back on. Clark got up and heading to the door to unlock it before heading out. "Clark?" Celeste softly called to him. "Yeah?" He said, glancing back at her. "Thank you, again." She smiled at him. "No, problem." He told her before leaving. Celeste closed her eyes to get some rest, while visions of the kiss she and Clark shared came to her mind.

( Later)

Clark slept in his bed while he tossed and turned some. He was trying to fight the images of Celeste in his arms as he saved her. Though he was focused on the task at hand then, his sub-conscious decided to focus on the other things about that moment. The way her thick curves and shapely body fit into his strong arms. Her ample breasts snuggled against his chest. The smell of coconut, cotton candy, and strawberries floating from her tingling his nose. Her hair smells of a tropical fruit salad driving him to want to run his hand all through it.

Soon the memory turned into a fantasy. He felt her underneath him in his bed while he began to kiss her all over. Taking her for himself, he opened her legs easily to dive in between them. He sighed happily as he felt her nails gently scratch his back, pleasuring his skin. He moved in and out of her, each time she whimpered his name so seductively. Each 'Clark', drove him deeper and deeper until they both came.

He soon woke up drenched in a cold sweat as he ran a hand over his face. He shook his head and looked at the clock told him it was time to get up and start the day. Clark knew that he had to quit thinking about her, even though they kissed. Because now she knew he was Superman, he knew it would only be a matter of time before she picked up where Lois left off. - In love with Superman and a friend to Clark.