Chapter 7

Clark's brain filled up with millions of questions to ask her. But at the moment, the only thing that seemed to be working was his mouth and hands. His mouth hungered for her and his hands traced every curve and mound it found. Celeste moaned under his touch as she led him to the bedroom without breaking contact. Only when they reached the bed did they break away to try to remove their clothing.

Celeste was in the middle of taking her t-shirt off when Clark stopped her. "Are you sure? That you mean me?" He asked her, letting her see his confusion. Celeste went from frustrated to sincere as she gave him a look of understanding. "Clark, I don't know the entire story yet. But I understand that you are Clark Kent. And Superman is apart of who you are. I knew who I wanted the moment I met you. From that first handshake, I knew I would love to get to know you. And maybe explore more with you." Celeste explained as she raised her hand to touch his cheek. "I want to be with you, Clark. I am so sorry that Lois hurt you and I'll understand if you don't want this-." She tried to finish before she was quickly spun around which sent clothing flying off in different directions.

Before she could blink, they were under the sheets and completely naked. "Wow." Was all she could say as he sat up some, looking at her. "My side drawer." She added after she took a breath. Clark leaned over to open and go through the bedside table's drawer and pulled out a condom. He held up it in his hand as arched a brow. Celeste gave a laugh as she took it from him. "I know what you're thinking. I had just recently purchased those. You know, just in case." She flashed a smirk to him.

"Just in case, eh?" Clark said as he watched her tear open the packet. "Yes, just in case," Celeste repeated to him as she took the condom in one hand and moved both her hands under the covers between them as she felt around for him. Clark caught her free hand searching as he guided it down below. The moment their hands found his specific body part, their eyes connected.

" Oh." She softly said before she placed the condom over it. Celeste felt the hardness and thickness of his member easing the condom down on it. Her hands stopped at his lower waist area as she looked down at their bodies together before glancing up at his face. "I don't think I can fit all of that, Clark." Celeste joked while Clark placed his strong, big hands on the insides of her thighs before he slowly spread them apart.

"I'll fit just fine." He assured her as he guided himself into her entrance before carefully slipping deeper inside of her. Clark quietly groaned as he lifted her up some so he could grab onto her ass and hold on tight as he kept working his way in until he couldn't go anymore. Celeste threw her head back as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Clark and Celeste muttered softly as they sexed each other up.

Clark was so deep into the feeling that he didn't want to let go. He felt Celeste move underneath him as he gently floated up an inch or two off the bed. She started to feel her climax building up from deep into her womb. Her walls clenched around him as she felt him begin to shoot his seed into the condom. It was at that moment she met him halfway, enjoying how they came together. He eased back against the sheets as they were still skin to skin, with nothing covering them.

Celeste and Clark were too busy kissing when he pulled out of her to toss the condom in her nearby wastebasket. Without looking, it landed safely into the trashcan before he rolled over with her as the continued to kiss. She finally pulled apart as she pulled her hair from her view to look down at him looking at her. "Can you stay the night with me? Please?" She kindly begged.

Clark smoothed her hair as he gave a smile. "I would love to." He told her. He watched her with a satisfied smile as she got comfortable and snuggled into his embrace. Clark licked his lips some, feeling satisfied himself. He kissed Celeste on her lips again before moving to kiss her on her temple.

Celeste sighed some before she closed her eyes to drift off to sleep. Clark listened to her breathing as he couldn't believe that Celeste had actually chosen him. Not him as Superman, but just plain old Clark Kent. He tried but couldn't remember a time where he felt this good, this free, this happy. Her tenderness to him before and after she found out his secret wasn't lost on him. He just wanted to be a good friend and help out when needed.

It was the same way with Lois, only she liked the damsel in distress routine even more. He could never figure out which meant more to her, the actual rescue or the hot front page story that went along with it. Was it ever about him? Not him as Superman, but for him as Clark Kent.

Maybe that's why when the going got tough and it all went to hell, she cracked. Zod and his henchmen knew to get to Lois because of her connection to Superman. And it all was shot for a while until he took care of it. He had saved the day once again but lost her. She was trying so hard not to lose it. It broke his heart when Lois couldn't decide who she wanted. It wasn't that she wanted all of him. She mainly wanted Superman and accepted Clark with the deal because she could see herself as friends to him.

But when it was revealed that he was both in the same, she felt she couldn't choose. So he chose for her. Taking all the memories of them together with her knowledge of who he was. Now he was back to before in a way. He glanced at a sleepy Celeste moving to turn on her side. He turned as well and spooned her from behind, wrapping his arm around her. Celeste knew his secret but in the end, chose him. And wanted to make love to him. With each time she softly moaned 'Clark', she drove him deeper and deeper and knew he didn't have to make her forget. In fact, he knew he didn't want her to ever forget. He wanted her brain to constantly remember every touch and how he felt in and on her.

Clark snuggled closer into her. He leaned his head against the back of hers before closing his eyes to join her in slumber. Damn if he didn't know what to do with the sudden knowledge of realizing he was falling in love with Celeste.