Chapter 9

(Friday night - Clark's apartment)

"Yeah, mom. No, dad. No, she isn't. Yeah, yeah she is." Clark smiles as he glanced up at her in the kitchen, finishing up on dinner. Clark went back to focusing on his parents talking. They arrived at his place after stopping at the mall for some items for the party that Bruce Wayne was given. Before they left, he asked her if she had a dress and it slipped her mind to shop for one. They went through a few boutiques before she found a shop that had a great selection. "Is that your husband or boyfriend?" The sales lady asked her. "Oh, no. He's a guy friend and co-worker. We're just going to be each others' date for the Bruce Wayne party." Celeste said as they glanced at Clark as he sat in a comfortable chair as he waited for her.

The sales lady eyed Clark as he deeply focused on Celeste as she moved and talked. The sales lady arched a brow as she asked another question. "Do you want him to be your boyfriend or husband?" Celeste's head whipped around to see the sales lady's grin. Celeste was at a loss for words before she tried to find the right ones to say. "Sorry, that I put you on the spot. It's just that if he stares at you any harder, he could get you knocked up just by blinking." Celeste choked on the air in her throat as she began to cough. "Celeste, are you okay?" Clark asked concerned as he began to stand. "Yes, I just had some air go down my throat wrong." She said with a smile while she looked back at the sales lady. "What? It's true." The sales lady told her with a casual shrug. "I wish I had a man that would look at me like that. I think all women wish they someone like that. But, back to the dress. I think I have the perfect one ."

Celeste watched the woman walk into the back and come out with a black zipped up dress cover on a special hanger. "Here you go. That dressing room is empty. Now, I see I have a few more customers. I'll be back in a few minutes. But don't come out. Trust me, with that dress on your body. You may want to keep it a secret until the party." Celeste nodded as she walked in and got undressed to try to the dress on.

Clark was getting curious about the conversation that he just heard. He smirked to himself as he darted his eyes around to see if anyone was watching him. When the coast was clear, he on the sly eased his glasses down as he was to look through the door she was behind when he heard a voice whisper in his ear. "Don't you even think about looking through this door. I think I will follow this sales lady advice and keep this a surprise." He sat there with a shocked look on his face as he heard her again. "You'll see it on Saturday night. At the party."

Clark made a face as he slipped his glasses back on before he slumped in his seat. A few minutes later, he watched the sales lady walk in the dressing room where Celeste was. She was in there for a few minutes before walking out with the garment bag, while Celeste was dressing. She walked back out in her own clothes as she pulled out her card and paid for it as Clark met her coming back with the purchase. "How did you know?" Clark asked, amazed. Celeste stopped walking as they were now outside the store. She placed a hand on his cheek as she looked at him. "Because I think I am a pretty good judge of character. And I knew you were listening to us and wanted to know about the dress." She said as she kissed him.

Clark came back from his thoughts as he told his parents he would talk to them later and that he loved them. Once he was off the phone, he watched her sit down the plates of food on the coffee table before she went to get the wine. He sat down as he took the wine from her and open it before pouring it for them both. She took the seat next to him on the couch as they snuggled together and ate. The TV was on some show as Celeste casually began to talk to him." So, Clark," She started to say before he cut her off. 

"You want to know how much I heard between you and the sales lady?" He asked her in between bites. "Yeah. So, how much?" Celeste asked him. "Not much, C.C.." Clark said as he took a sip of wine before eating again. "Just, the fact that if I continue to stare at you hard enough I could get you pregnant just by blinking. Or something like that ." He grinned as she started to choke again. Clark carefully patted her on the back as she eyed him. "You really do need to get that checked out." He joked. "So, not funny Clark Kent." Celeste playfully scolded him.

Clark pushed her gently on her back against the couch as he unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them off with speed. She softly gasped as she stared into his blue eyes. "I thought we'd finished eating first since you were hungry." She half said, half asked. Clark took off her boy short panties as he opened her legs. "I'm still hungry Celeste. But not for dinner anymore." He told her as he moved down in between them.

Celeste threw her head around as she moved her hands into her hair. She thrashed her head from side to side as she gasped for breath. Clark let his tongue dance in and around the other set of thick, juicy lips between her thick, dark brown colored thighs. Clark used his strength to gently keep her legs open just wide enough to give him room enough to drive her wild.

Celeste opened her eyes and looked between her legs as she watched Clark's head buried deep in between them. She noticed how his strong, wide hands opened out so his long, lean fingers massaged her thick thighs. She gasped deep, short breaths each time she felt his soft, kissable lips, his thick tongue, and the touch of his hands on her body at the same time. Clark smiled against her as he continued to eat her out. He thought of how he's become since this sinfully, beautiful, intelligent, sexy, vibrant woman came into his life.