Chapter 29

Clark was still sleeping when he felt movement next to him

Clark was still sleeping when he felt movement next to him. His eyes opened up when he felt the soft and warm body against him, move away. He looked up to see his new bride ease out of bed and slip on her robe. "Hey." He said to her with sleep in his voice. "Where are you going?" Celeste turned her head towards him and smiled. "Bathroom. I have two babies sitting on my bladder." She said as he got up himself and stretched some before walking to her. "Well, I can't argue with that." He said as he kissed her. "I thought you'd understand." She told him as she began to waddle away. Celeste was growing and growing and soon they would be able to finally greet their babies.

He made the bed before he went to use the other bathroom down the hall. By the time he came out after he washed his face and brushed his teeth, she was waiting outside in the hallway for him. "Hello, Mrs. Kent." He smiled at her. "Hello, Mr. Kent." She smiled at him as she rubbed her belly. Clark kissed her before he moved his hand to rub her belly as well. "Clark, I wanted to tell you something I couldn't say yesterday." Celeste began. His brow furred some as he wondered what was wrong. "What? When?" He asked. "Yesterday, when we got married," Celeste said as Clark became to worry.

"What is it?" He looked at her and sighed. Celeste took his hands as she breathed deeply. "Clark, yesterday I said to you everything from my heart and head. But I wanted to say something to you as Superman, Kal-El. That part of you as well. After all, I am marrying all of you." She grinned at him, softly. "Thank you for saving me. For loving me and our children. Thank you.
Superman, you are so great and a wonder to everyone. And when times get tough and strained for you, know you have more family to come home to. That I will be there for you. And our children will be there for you. That whenever you have to save the world, just know that there are three beings waiting for you to say thank you and that we appreciate you so much for all and anything you do."

She pulled him closer as she kissed his bottom lip before continuing. "And Kal-El, you not only have your parents and me which is part of this world, your home now. But you also have them," She said as she placed his hands on her womb and let him feel their children kicking. "A son and daughter that will have a huge part of your biological DNA. You'll always have a part of Krypton with you. Someone like you, family, finally. You're not alone in the universe or the galaxy anymore."

Clark smiled wide as he squeezed her hands as they both felt her belly. "Celeste," He began as he searched his mind for what to say as he was overwhelmed by the sweet words she just told him. "Thank you for being the woman for me. Thank you for loving not only all of me but also me as plain old Clark Kent. Thank you for choosing Clark. For making me feel that I am a man, whether I am Kal-El, Superman, or Clark. That you simply love me and accept all that is me. You never made me choose or feel jealous over the other part of myself. You have been nothing but supportive and stood by me through danger, death, and evil beings trying to destroy the world. I love you for all that and more. But the fact you've given me a gift I never thought I could have, says it all. It says and shows how you love me so much that I don't think I can ever repay you." He shook his head amazed at his revelation.

Celeste leaned in and kissed Clark deeply. Her arms went up and around his neck as they held on another close. Celeste's tongue wiggled slowly against Clark's as their lips moved up and down. They remained like that for four more minutes before breaking away for air. "That was payment enough, Clark." She said as she let him go before taking his hand. "Let's go have breakfast, baby." She murmured to him,  leading him out the room.

After breakfast and the dishes were done. Celeste was in the bedroom changing out of her bedclothes, while Clark sped into a pair of jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt. He was slipping on his shoes as he sat in the living area when a pulsating sound called to him. He froze from finishing up tying his shoes before he stood up and went to the source of the sound.

(How the crystals look. couldn't find a great pic of them, but with these pics, you get the idea.)

He went to the Data Crystal Chamber and saw a clear ice colored crystal humming a low sound as he moved close to the huge area of crystals

He went to the Data Crystal Chamber and saw a clear ice colored crystal humming a low sound as he moved close to the huge area of crystals. He reached over to the crystal and picked it up as it was humming still. He didn't recognize this crystal as he wondered where it came from. He placed it in the crystals' information chamber's slot and watched for whatever information awaited him.

As he saw someone form, he assumed it was his biological mother or father and was shocked to see it was neither. There stood before him a handsome young man and a beautiful young woman. The girl was dark brown-skinned and could favor a teen Celeste, while the boy was a younger version of him with a fair skin complexion and blue eyes. "Who are you?" Clark asked as he stepped back some. With a smile, the guy smiled. "Hello, dad. It's me CJ." He said to Clark.

CJ

Caelyn

Caelyn