Chapter 26

Celeste began to shoot beams from her eyes as Doomsday's beams came from his eyes as well. The back and forth between them both left the others gasping in shock. Doomsday began to use a greater force as his beam began to push Celeste's body backward. Superman let his eyes focus on Celeste struggle with Doomsday, strength for strength. He heard his dad call Celeste the name he gave their son. "CJ, be careful!" Jonathan yelled.

Superman's head turned from Jonathan to Celeste's body and back as he grew confused. "Pa, why do you keep calling Celeste, CJ?" He asked not wanting to believe his own eyes and ears. "Because, Clark, those are your kids doing that fighting you see there." Jonathan beamed with pride as tears brimmed his eyes. "Those precious babies of ours are fighting to protect not only us and their mom but the entire world. And they thought that he killed you. They saved you, son."

Superman stood up and looked back at all of them as he struggled to make it over to where Doomsday and Celeste stood. He looked at Celeste's body focus on Doomsday as he let his eyes focus on the being as well.

Two sets of powerful beams shot of out of Celeste's eyes at the same time Superman's powerful beams shot out of his. They both hit Doomsday's beam, causing it to weaken. Vixen noticed it before she walked up next to Celeste to hold her hand. Wonder Woman followed, holding Superman's hand. Then Batman followed and went to hold other Vixen's hand. Green Lantern held Wonder Woman's other hand at the same time he shot out a beam from his ring.

The Flash held the Green Lantern 's shoulder while he used his free hand to speed in a circle, shooting a force of wind in the being's direction. Martha and Jonathan held hands as they walked out to complete the small circle. Once it connected and everyone was holding on to one another, Celeste's body began to glow a golden light. They all watched Doomsday's beam weaken, causing him to slowly kneel. 

He fought not to but, he was no match for the good and the strength of them all. As his knees hit the icy ground, Celeste broke the circle before inhaling then exhaled an icy cold breath around Doomsday. She froze him in place then she walked up to him with the weather growing colder around them. "How? " Doomsday's said with confusion in his voice. "How did a human, other humans, with humanoid beings, and the son of Jor-El defeat me? When no other world did or could. You have me here? Like this ?"

Celeste's hair blew to the side of her head while she tilted her head some. "Because, we know the truth. Because you have no right to take our home. Because you have done this mission in vain." Three voices spoke to him through her body once again. "My mission to destroy all life. All imperfect life was not in vain. I did my father's work." He growled.

Celeste pulled two crystals from the back of her dress and held them up. One was black and one was clear as she raised them up in position. "You mean this truth?" Their voices asked him before they jammed each of the crystals into the sides of his head. Gasps and murmurs came from behind her when Superman yelled. "Celeste! CJ! Caelyn!"

Energy surged from Celeste's body into Doomsday's as the static message from his late father/creator was suddenly clear.

''''''
[A/N: FYI, to those who will complain about this not being totally accurate. I'm not trying to . That's the good thing about fan-fiction. You write it how you want it to be. That said I know I said this at the beginning but if I didn't - this is off-canon and canon- together. back to the story.]
''''''

My son, I failed you. If you...you are listening to this, I failed you. I wanted your mother, you and I to make it but we -we didn't have enough time. I should have never joined the resistance with Zod. They committed treason and were then sent to the phantom zone. I joined the others sending Zod and his men there.

And then I started to believe that they were right after all and shouldn't have been punished. Jor-El and his wife, Lara Lor-Van-El found out that our world was in peril. They couldn't save themselves and their son, Kal-El.

So, they chose to save him. He was so young and still had so much to live for. They had lived a long enough life, although they had wished to see their only child grow up. I, on the other hand, wanted your mother and I to have a child as well that we could see grow up. To be strong, brave, fearless. But that couldn't be. And the image I wished you be, was not so.