Chapter 36

A/N: Some years back when I  wrote this story live online, a lot of ppl asked about Superman having sex with Celeste, and back then I found out that there was an original SUPERMAN II with Chris Reeve, directed by Richard Donner, who directed the first one before he was fired. He originally shot I and II together before they let him go and another director made a campier version of Superman II which we all saw and grew up within the theaters. Here's a link talking about it. It's been put together and put on DVD called, 'Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut'. It's more serious and literally takes off as a true part II to Superman the movie and once you'll see it, Brian Singer's 'Superman Returns' with Brandon Routh actually makes some sense. Because in this version Superman had sex with Lois before he lost his powers.

And throughout the DC multiverse comic books through the decades, Lois has been pregnant with twins or a single baby that was Superman/Clark's. And had the baby/babies or kid/kids have had his powers different times through the decades...look it up...so it's possible for Celeste to get pregnant and give birth to his babies.

''''''''''

After they both decided to have Celeste, who was still on bed rest, and the twins stay at the farm for the first six months, Clark commuted from Smallville, Kansas to Metropolis via Superman. Perry and Yolanda constantly called and got updates from Celeste and his parents. And Jimmy told Clark he wanted to take the first official family portrait real soon. Clark held him to it and sat down at his desk, ready to work for the day. They were finally back in Metropolis as Celeste would soon be back at work in the next week. And from what Perry says, she'll be back with the babies. He's planning on creating a daycare center for her and any other parents that work for the Daily Planet.

By the time work was over, he was about to go when he sensed something calling him. It was a familiar call as he knew where to head. He took the elevator up to the roof as he closed his eyes and thought of his superman suit. Months ago after that intense and realistic dream, he took a day to go to the Fortress of Solitude and discovered he had a few new powers. He researched through Krypton information crystals and found out through Jor-El and Lara-El that he would develop more powers the older he got. 

He arrived as he saw a crystal beacon to him as he landed and walked up to it and picked it up

He arrived as he saw a crystal beacon to him as he landed and walked up to it and picked it up. It gave a steady, calm, warm glow as he inserted into the proper chamber. He stepped back and waited for something to happen. "Hello, my son." Jor-El and Lara-El both said as they appeared before him. "Hello, father. Hello, mother. Is there something wrong?" He asked, concerned.

Lara looked at her husband as she smiled. "Is it true?" Jor-El asked. Superman looked between them as he grew confused. "Is what true, father?" He wondered. "That you have an offspring, Kal-El?" Jor-El asked, causing Superman to smile some. "Yes, it is true. In fact, there are two. A son and a daughter." He said looking at them. "I am not alone anymore. There are beings that are like me somewhat. Father, my son and daughter are human as well as Kryptonian." "A human?" Jor-El said amazed as his wife spoke with joy. "May we see them, son?" He nodded. "I will bring them here. Give me some time." He said as he left quickly.

Superman flew back to Metropolis and landed on the big, secluded balcony of his apartment as Celeste was sitting on the floor playing with the twins. At the sound of the sliding glass door opening three heads turned up to see his walkthrough. "Da.Da. Da. Da." CJ beamed as Caelyn repeated the baby sentiment. "Da. Da. Da. Da." Her little arms flapped about at her sides. " Daddy's home. Hi, Clark." Celeste smiled as she stood up and picked up CJ. "Hi." He said as he bent down to pick up Caelyn before giving his wife a kiss.