Chapter 18

"Pregnant?" Celeste and Clark both whisper at the same time. " With twins, it seems. Now, this means that I need to get you set up with the OB/GYN here for a more extensive check-up, along with vitamins and whatnot for you to have a healthy pregnancy. And after that, you can choose whether to continue to see her." The doctor smiled until neither said anything else. It was pretty quiet until there was finally noise at the door. "What happened in here?" Mari said when she and Bruce walked back in. The doctor continued to look at the couple's still shocked faces before he walked up to the door, near the couple who just walked in. "They just received some interesting news. I'll let them tell you." He gave Mari and Bruce a small smile before walking out.

Mari and Bruce walked up to the bed as Clark and Celeste had serious expressions and were deep in thought. Bruce's eyes narrowed and waited for someone to speak. "What happened to you? Are you okay?" He asked, truly concerned. " I-I.." Was all Celeste could say glancing up at them, making Mari more concerned for her. "C.C., what is it? Girl, you're scaring me." She tried to say lightly. She sat on the end of the opposite side of the bed and reached for Celeste's right hand to hold. "Talk to us."

"We're going to become parents," Clark whispered softly with a straight face. Bruce noticed the shock upon his face but paid close attention to the spark in his eyes. He could tell that he wanted to jump into the air and shout it from the rooftops, but something was holding him back. "Twins." Celeste finished for him. "Oh, I'm so happy for you two." Mari squealed before pausing. "Wait, aren't you two happy?" 

Clark looked at Celeste for the answer, waiting to see what she would say. Celeste's felt all eyes upon her before releasing a smile that she had been holding. "Yes." She said and breathed as Clark closed his eyes in relief, holding her still. "It's just that we haven't even gotten married yet. And I never got a chance to talk to Clark about us having children or when we would and then there's talking to his parents-." She rambled on as Clark stopped her, making her focus. "What are you talking about?  We have talked about this?" He stated. "When?" She asked him confused at this discovery. They just sat there looking in each other's eyes not saying a word. 

Bruce saw that it was time to go. He grabbed their things and Mari's hand. "Where are we going?" She asked him as he led her out the room. "To my place. If they need to talk to us, they know our numbers. Besides, that looks like a conversation for their ears only." He said to her while they headed out of the hospital and out to the car with Alfred waiting. "What are you talking, about Bruce?" Mari stopped to look at him with her hands on her hips. Bruce just gave her a smirk before holding her by the waist and leading her to the car. "I'll explain it in bed tonight."

Hours later when she was checked out and given an appointment to see the OB doctor, they took a cab to the restaurant to pick up Clark's car. They remained quiet about the last conversation they had before they left. Once they arrived at Clark's place, he let her walk in first while he followed and locked up for the night. She kicked off her shoes keeping her back to him. Clark placed the packet and the pictures down on the living room table as he waited for her to turn around.  When she did, he noticed the confusion on her face remained still.

"When did we talk about this, Clark?" Celeste honestly asked him as they remained in the same spot. Clark narrowed his eyes thinking she was putting him on. He searched her face and her eyes and knew she wasn't kidding. He fought a smile at his lips and lifted her chin with his index finger. "We talked about this around the first times we made love, remember?" Celeste looked off and searched her memory for the time this happened and honestly couldn't remember. She shook her head and looked to see the twinkle in his blue eyes before he started to laugh. "You find this funny, Clark Kent?" Celeste narrowed her eyes and moved away from him to cross her arms over her chest.

"No, not really. I just think it's funny that I had you so out of it you can't remember me asking you." He stated as he walked up to her. "Remind me." She said as she watched him close in to see that he untied the dress she was wearing before he led her to the couch. "I remember me literally sending over your emotions as I was between your legs." He said as he gently pushed her back, so she was lying down. He opened her legs and took off her panties and continued. 

"I remember doing this,"  He said before he buried his mouth onto her thick, dark, sweet shaved lips below. He gently sucked and licked on them causing her to squeal and shift about as he paused to come up and speak to her. "But my mind was on something that made me forget about what I was doing and it caused me to do this." He said before going back to nibble below, making her moan and groan. He then licked his lips before he went closer and began to open her folds more to suck on her clit, causing her to arch back. But the harder he sucked, the more she felt her body shake.

Celeste groaned in ecstasy as she felt him suck her so hard, she felt her body go from shaking to convulsions. She felt a dizzy sensation as she called to him. "Clark. Clark. Clark! OH, GOD!CLARK!" She yelled as she came three times from that one mind-blowing moment. He waited for her body to calm down some as he came up and hovered over her. "I remember after that, I entered you." He said as he watched her glossed over eyes study him. "I slowly went in and began to make you mine." He told her as he eased in, careful of their babies inside of her and started to move with her letting them move off the couch into the air some.

Celeste noticed it all before she looked back to him seeing his blue eyes get a darker and deeper shade of blue. She closed her eyes and held on tight while she moaned and sighed. "It was when you were at the moment you are at now, I took you to bed and I whispered in your ear," He said as he sped them both to his room and placed her in bed before he stripped off his clothes and got in with her to continue. "I whispered to you, "Celeste, would I be too forward if I ask you if it would be a bad thing if you had my child?" Then you looked at me and shook your head." He said to her before sitting up, slightly hovering over her.

She opened her eyes, finally remembering that moment. She was about to say something, she couldn't remember what but saw the length and thickness of him and remembered all the wonderful things he had just did to her and she was gone. He could have asked her to give him all her hair and at that moment she would have been bald in a heartbeat. "Oh." Was all she could say before her eyes focused on him grinning at her. "You don't have to look so smug about it." She playfully swatted at his arm. "So, are you not happy about this Courtney? Do you not want to have my children?" He said trying to mask the pain in his voice.

Celeste removed the sheets off of her and laid there naked, next to him. She placed her hands over the small pudgy part of her stomach where her womb was. "Yes, I do. I want to give you everything you deserve and desire, Clark. Love, family, marriage, children. I love our babies and I want them. And that was before they apparently saved me. These babies were created from what we share and what we feel for each other. I love them and I love you." She said to him, reaching for his left hand to feel the twins moving inside as they listened to every word. "I love you, so much Celeste," Clark said as he kissed her before moving his mouth to where their children were. "And I love you so much my little ones." He said as he looked to see them inside together.

A smile filled his face. "I never thought to see inside of you because I was so wrapped up in you and then to think I almost lost you-. I wasn't thinking." He admitted softly. "Clark, it's okay. We wouldn't have known if any of this hadn't happened. I had never been pregnant and I have only been tired nothing else. Besides, your babies protected me when their daddy couldn't and I think that tells us a lot." She stated. "Yeah, that our little ones are very special. And it seems can do more than I can." He grinned as he held them close.

"When do we call your parents?" Celeste asked, getting sleepy. "In the morning, baby. Let's get some sleep because if I know my folks once we tell them they'll be here before we know it." He smiled as he reached to get the covers to snuggle under. "I guess we need to find a home together real soon. Among other stuff like getting married." He said, blinking and staring at the ceiling. "Courtney?" He called to her through the silence. "Yes?" She mumbled. "Do you want to wait to get married or do you want to get married before the babies come?" He waited for an answer and thought she was sleep when she finally answered. "I want to be Mrs. Clark Kent when you want me to be. And if that is soon, before the babies come, then I can't wait."

Clark smiled before closing his eyes. "Good. We'll be getting married in a month. That will give us time to find a house and figure where to have it and such." He said, mumbling himself before he fell asleep.