Chapter 16

Clark gently laid her upon the bed as took off his shirt and pants revealing his perfectly sculptured body for her. Celeste innocently licked her bottom lip before nibbling on it as she paid close attention to him as he slipped off her shoes, socks, and sweatpants all very slowly. Clark watched her sit up and take off her shirt, letting her see the creme colored cut bra and matching french cut panties. Just as she was about to reach behind her back to unhook the bra, Clark reached for her and quickly lifted her in the air, yanking her panties off and sitting her on his lap as he sat on the bed.

"Ahh." Celeste gasped as her eyes widened while she sat facing him, straddled on his lap. "Nothing you haven't felt before." He mumbled to her with a sly grin. Celeste playfully rolled her eyes as she sat up some to adjust and slid him inside. He watched her close her eyes as she carefully, slowly worked him in. Clark helped her along as he wrapped her arms around his neck as he plunged himself deep inside. Without thought, Celeste threw her head back as she held on tightly, enjoying the ride.

Clark slipped his hands behind around her back as he easily undid her bra, letting her dark breasts spill out and against his rock hard chest. He tossed the fabric from sight as he held onto her as he kissed her exposed neck. Celeste felt light and free as she got lost in Clark and the love they shared. Her body felt a nervous excitement as she moved her body with his. Clark laid back as he brought his future wife with him. 

Celeste glanced at her as she moved her thick hair from her view and smiled at him, getting lost in his ice blue eyes. She was so lost in them, she didn't realize that they weren't in the bed anymore. She tried to stretch her legs when she almost slipped some. "Clark!" She yelled a bit as he quickly caught her with ease and moved to where he was over her and she was underneath." I wanted you to scream my name, but for an entirely different reason, Celeste." He joked as she narrowed her eyes.

"So, not funny Kent. " Celeste told Clark with seriousness. "In fact, how about we stop now. I'm not in the mood anymore." She said as he moved both her legs, so they wrapped around his waist while the other hand held her up in the air. "You don't mean that. You don't want me to stop." He smiled as he placed both his hands upon her back and rocked her. Celeste tried her best to ignore the wonderful pleasure he was given her. "I do. Stop right now. I'm no longer in the mood, Clark." 

"So, you aren't in the mood anymore?" He asked as he unwrapped her legs and flipped her so her back was against his chest. He remained inside of her as he held her breasts in his hands as he remained close as she leaned into him.

The sweet scent of her hair tickling his nose as he smiled. "No. I'm. Not." She breathed out as she fought to suppress the moans thrashing about inside of her. "Liar." He playfully whispered in her ear. "I can feel your orgasms as your body molds into mine, my sweet Celeste Courtney. You don't think I can't tell if my soon to be wife's body is calling to me?" He said as he listened to her strain to keep her moans and groans inward.

"Let it go, honey. Let it go for me." Clark said as he turned her back slowly to face her. "I want to see your face as your body becomes mine for always." He said to her as he watches the tears in her eyes fight and finally lost the fight. "Clark! Oh, I love you so much, Clark. Ahhhhhhh!" She cried out to him as she wrapped her arms and legs back around him as he came with her, while they floated back to the bed.

"Courtney, I -." He playfully began when he realized that she was crying. "Celeste, what's wrong?" He said as he let her go and watched her walked to his balcony. She looked outwards as she silently wiped her tears away. "Am I going to wake up and realize that this is a dream? " She asked as she shook her head, sniffing the remaining tears back. "I mean, I love this and I love you but will I wake up one day and you and everything about you will be a dream?"Celeste said, looking back up at him.

Clark stood up, walking her and standing behind her as he watched the shape of her body and smiled. He walked up to her, letting his hands roam everywhere as he spoke. "No. This isn't a dream. And if anyone is scared to wake and realize that you won't be here with me wearing my mother's ring and being the mother of my children, it's me." He said as he turned her around as he leaned in to kiss her softly. Clark pulled away as he caressed her cheek. "You are stuck with me. The only way you won't be is if you choose to walk away, Courtney. Only if you walk away. And I hope that never happens."

Celeste gave a small smile to him as she held his face in her hands. "I love you so much. The only way that happens Clark is if I have to do it save your life." She sighed as she felt his pick her up and kissing her quickly and passionately. Clark felt Celeste pull back and rest her head against his shoulder. He exhaled softly against her hair as they held each other tightly. "We've had a long day, baby. Come on, let's go to bed." He stated as he swept her up and walked her over to the bed and placed her in before slipping in himself.

Clark wrapped his arms around her in a protective hold as the last words Celeste just uttered stayed with him as he fell asleep. "The only way that happens Clark is if I have to do it save your life."