Chapter 15

(Two weeks later )

Clark and Celeste both remained in Smallville letting her get to know his parents on another level. As her future in-laws. A week later they were back in Metropolis and back into their routine. Clark dropped Celeste off at her apartment and helped up to her door. He stood behind her and watched her open the door, putting her things inside. He smiled a bit while she turned around to face him. "I will see you at work tomorrow, okay?" Celeste breathed a content sigh. Clark smiled more before he reached out to her. "Then after work, we have a lot to discuss." He mumbled before pulling her close to kiss.

Celeste just moaned in agreement as her arms went around his neck. Clark sucked gently on her thick lips before he moved down to nuzzle and suck on her sweet tasting neck and collar bone. He pulled away as he exhaled softly, while his eyes held a look of desire for her. "I think I better go." Clark whisperer before leaving a tender kiss upon Celeste's chin. He slowly let his fingers leave her skin as he turned away, leaving her at the door.

Clark drove fast and furious, without breaking the speed limit. He didn't feel right leaving her alone the first night back with the two of them newly engaged. He grinned somewhat at he thought about the fact that he was going to get married. "Mrs. Clark Kent. Mrs. Celeste Courtney Kent." He began to say to himself aloud as he continued to drive. "This is my wife, Celeste." He said with a smile as he pulled into the parking lot of his apartment.

He got out and gathered up his things as his mind remained on his fiance. He got to settle into his apartment and got into the shower and out real quick before slipping into a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. He was still towel drying his hair when he heard a knock at the door. "Hold, on. I'm coming." He said to the door. The knocks grew persistent. "Hold, on!" 

He yelled before crossing the living room to open the door. "Celeste? He smiled in surprised as she stood there with a bag, dressed in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he let her in. "I sat there realizing that you were right, Clark. As a newly engaged couple, we do have a lot to talk about. Namely, finding somewhere where we both will be at permanently. No more of this always at one or the other's place." Celeste said as she dropped her bag and stepped up to him.

"Agreed. But I can't believe you are here. I thought you wanted to rest." Clark stated. " I felt that since you were always coming to my place I wanted to show you the same courtesy. But I will also admit that I wanted to be with you. I mean I was being a good girl for your parents, wasn't I?" She smirked as he held her face with his hands. " Yes, Courtney. Yes, you were. Very good. And I think that you being so good deserves a reward." Clark said with a grin.

Celeste laughed some when Clark released her face in order to sweep her up in his arms. "Ooh, nice. Well, then if I was bad what would I get?" She asked him as she linked her arms around his neck. Clark gave a sexy smirk. "The same thing you get for being good." He leaned in to kiss her before taking her into his bedroom.