Chapter ~ 35

Hey Guys! I decided to change the ages in this story so here you go:

Peter: 17

Harley: 16

Morgan: 13

Tony: 49

Pepper: 46

Anyway, on with the story <3

Peter's POV

A few weeks have passed and things were going pretty good. Harley and I got along really well and we were constantly causing trouble and making jokes, we helped Tony in the lab sometimes and we joked around with Morgan quite a lot but then Pepper would step in before someone got hurt which was usually me. School was starting up in a few days and I've been texted Ned, MJ and Hallie a lot and they were all excited to see me back at school. Mr Stark talked to the principle and explained everything to him. 

I was talking with Harley in his room, he was lying on his bed on his phone while he listened to me. I was throwing a tennis ball up and down while lying down on his bean bag until there was a knock at the door and I paused, Tony peeped his head around the door.

"Can you two come with me? We need to talk," he said.

Harley and I shared a look but followed him into a different room where we took a seat on the couch opposite him. I tried to think of everything wrong I've ever done within the past few weeks that I've been here but I couldn't.

"We need to go over a few of the house rules, Morgan has pointed out to me that I haven't explained the rules to you two and I think it's only fair for those rules to apply to you two. Peter some of the rules will be changed for you and new ones will be added in okay?" he said.

Relief washed over me and I just nodded. He went through the normal stuff like no running, shouting, sneaking around, going into the labs without permission and bad language and then we came to the school stuff.

"It'll take around 50 minutes to get to school so you two will have to make sure Morgan gets on the train with you on the way there and back. Everyone needs to be up by 6:00 and leave the house at 6:40 so you can catch the train. Peter, no patrolling until all your homework is done and your curfew on school nights is 11:30 pm if you're out. Harley, you need to be in bed by 10:00. Morgan has band practice on Tuesdays so you two will have to come home by yourselves and then Happy will probably pick Morgan up," he explained.

I just nodded and Harley gave Tony a thumbs up, Tony went over the rules for the weekends and holidays and I just sat there while my mind wandered somewhere else as he explained everything.

"You got all that?" asked Tony finally.

"Yep," Harley and I replied.

We both stood up and I stared out the window for a second looking at the sunset.

"Can I go out patrolling?" I asked Tony.

"Yeah sure, just be back before dinner," he replied.

I smiled and went into my room. I changed into my suit and opened my bedroom window and jumped out of it. The adrenaline rushed through me as I fell down a few stories before catching myself with a web and swinging off into the city to look for any crime. I knew Tony put a tracker in my suit but I knew if I took it out he'd flip his shit at me.

I quickly made my way back to the Avengers Base by 7:00 pm and I quickly got changed as Pepper called everyone for dinner. I ran out into the main area and Harley was sitting on the bench stool.

"Can you boys please set the table?" asked Pepper.

"Yup!" replied Harley as he slid off the stool.