Ch-73 Two Souls Together

"You shouldn't be stressing yourself this much Claudia!"

Marcus yelled, casually walking to a training room in his palace where Claudia looked breathless as she dodged another attack from Dean.

"I haven't trained in a while, Marcus!" She gasped, falling on her back quickly rolling on her side and evaded an attack on the chest by the merciless knight.

"I can see that." He chuckled, Claudia glared at him and without a warning took the dagger strapped on her thigh and threw it at the king while she blocked another attack.

Marcus barely dodged it, and looked at her in shock, she could've at least given a warning, at this rate, he was to sure to die because of her if he weren't cautious.

Dean got distracted for a second when Claudia threw the dagger, worried about his king and the princess took this to her advantage and kneed him right where the sun doesn't shine.

She could only giggle as Dean dropped his sword, staring at her like a statue holding his manhood, his knees gave up and he fell on the floor.

"You p-promised not to play dirty!" He whispered dramatically, close to crying even Marcus couldn't stop laughing.

"No one plays neat in the battlefield, Dean." She countered.

What was worse for Dean is that Hela entered the same moment holding a piece of paper and seeing her brother like that, she gaped at Claudia and behind her trailed Percival, her unofficial lover...that's what Claudia thought.

"I mean we can convince your brother to-

"To what?!" He screamed, looking at the advisor in rage seeing the man with his arm around his sister as if not caring about his reaction.

"Nothing." Hela interjected, walking over to Marcus and handing him the parchment she was holding.

Claudia was curious on what the contents were but she didn't pry further after seeing him moving away to read it.

"Percival." Dean muttered, calling the young man. "Help me get up." He raised his hand still sitting on the floor.

Percival thought that this was a way to get on the knight's good books and may even give him permission to court his sister.

"Of course."

But, as soon as Percival took Dean's hand, the knight pulled him down and punched him square in the face, Hela gasped running over to help Percival while Claudia not wanting to upset her friend even further, covered her mouth to contain her laughter.

"Dean, you pig!" Hela yelled pushing her brother aside and bringing Percival closer to inspect his face.

"As long as I'm alive, you will not go near my sister." The knight warned glowering at the poor advisor before storming away dropping his training sword on the way.

Marcus seemed to finish his reading and Claudia noticed he had a smile on his face peaking her curiosity even further.

"Hela, take Percival to the doctor, I'll stay and spar with Claudia."

Claudia raised an eyebrow as Marcus gave the letter to Hela, the woman winked at the princess confusing her more before turning to leave with her lover leaning on her shoulders.

Marcus lifted the sword that Dean had dropped, testing it's weight for a moment before walking and standing infront of Claudia with a smirk.

"What's going on with you today?" She asked getting into position.

"Nothing."

"You told me to not stress myself so much."

"I changed my mind."