Ch-63 Not A Secret For Long

Claudia found gold.

On her eighth day of roaming, she came across some high level gorges, it was more warm in that area and to her relief she found a massive cave.

It was a wolf den though, so she had to first kill off a pack of seven wolves and it was not easy.

At last, she was successful but at the cost of getting a scar on her face. It extended from left cheekbone all the way to her lip, it hurt like a bitch but after a few days of continuous care, it looked less frightening to a child.

For Claudia, she seemed to be a little too proud at the fact that she had got a battle scar and now when given the chance, she would have an excellent story to tell.

If Castella found out about this, she would go as far as to scrub Claudia's face raw so the scar could fade better.

It was a bit faded but still visible and the reason she was able to see her reflection was because of a stream of water near the cave, another utility that she was extremely thankful for.

Claudia could finally take a bath after exactly fifty days of running. At least she won't smell like blood, mud and sweat.

Bella's problem had been solved as they came across a mysterious orchard that seemed to bloom at this time of the year.

She collected as many apples that she could fit in a satchel before leaving quickly, because she had an inkling of where she might have been.

It was Wilhestia, the Spring Kingdom.

Over there, the weather was quite a phenomenon, where as in all the other three kingdoms such as Dominicia, Ceryscathia and Lokriveii all had the usual seasonal pattern ranging from summer, autumn, winter and spring and so on, Wilhestia was in reverse.

If it was autumn in Dominicia, then it would be spring in Wilhestia so this meant that Claudia was safe from dying in the winter.

Now she had to watch out from not dying in the heat.

Of course, the weather is what saved her the most, but this also meant that she was in danger of being discovered.

The people of Wilhestia worshipped their forests as sacred ground and frequently venture out for rituals and this was an alarm to the princess in hiding.

Claudia had planned to go out into the world after sometime after her missing case was gone with the wind but now she had to reconsider things.

She had been running for a total of fifty five days now, five days in her new home.

Claudia made the decision to travel outside the forest and onto civilization to buy new clothes and if possible, find a way to dye her hair.

Her snowy white hair and violet eyes was what gave away the fact that she was from Dominicia and was the princess.

All of the four kingdoms knew about that and also that Queen Castella descended from Lunis bloodline meaning the moon.

So in her mother's family, everyone had pale hair and wonderful and kind personalities.

Except for her mother of course.

All in all, today was the day she was going to venture out into the world.

Well, more of a market but still....out in the world.

....

Claudia started her morning mission with a bath, first things first, and because of the fact that is was now spring turning to summer, there were a lot of blooming flowers so she infused it into her hair and body rituals.