Ch-21 Her First Trial

That night, Celine had brought Caius to his bedroom and layed there in his arms humming tunes to at least comfort him as he couldn't sleep.

One more week has passed since her and Caius' fight and it was gone with the wind.

Caius, after a lot of persuasion from Aro had reluctantly agreed on her training but always kept a keen eye on the Guard silently daring them to seriously hurt her.

Celine started her training and the three kings were there to witness it too.

Marcus and Caius would always try to intervene when it got a little extreme but Aro stopped them and Celine was thankful for that.

She was up against Jane in a one on one fight without using their gifts though it would be useless for Jane because her powers didn't work on Celine.

Jane attacked first by throwing a punch that she skillfully dodged, she grabbed her fist and twisted it against her back and kicked the back of her left leg.

Jane forcefully kneeled on the ground and headbutted Celine's abdomen and sent her flying back a few feet.

Caius held an unneeded breath as he watched his mate being sent flying in the air but he smirked when landed smoothly on her two legs.

Celine smirked as Jane went to ram her and she quickly dodged out of the way and grabbed Jane's throat and hauled her across the grassy ground and the girl landed on her back with a grunt.

Celine sped to her and wrapped her hands around her neck and applied pressure. Jane with all her might harshly elbowed her.

Celine's face twitched in pain but her grip didn't loosen one bit and Jane had no choice to tap out.

Celine got off of her and Matteo counted. "One minute and two seconds, a new record your Vampiness." He grinned and she suppressed the urge to roll her eyes at the new nickname he had given her.

"Are you alright, Jane. I didn't hurt you badly, did I?" Celine asked worried and she checked her daughter's face for any cracks.

"No mother, you have gotten so better." Jane smiled and side hugged her.

"More than just better." Aro smiled from behind and Celine ran to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Thank you." She pulled away and went to hug Caius and Marcus.

"You are doing so well, you will be more skilled than a warrior in a few more days maybe." Caius grinned like an imp while Marcus had his arms wrapped around her.

"Well, we have something to tell you." The three kings smiled at her while she looked at them confused.

"Can you guess what it is?" Marcus asked.

She thought of it for a moment. "Are you going to send less bodyguards to protect me?" She grinned.

"No, never." Caius deadpanned and she groaned.

"Fine, what is it?" She asked.

"We want you to see how trials are conducted. That is if you want to?" Aro announced.

Celine squealed. "Yes! Of course I want to!" This had been something that she had been begging them for weeks.

Marcus was usually the one who revolted than the two others. He thinks she couldn't handle all the cruelty and death and he wants to shield her from it.

Celine loved the thought of him wanting to do all of that for her protection but one day, if she wanted to be a proper Queen, she would have to get used to the inevitable violence.