Ch-75 The Warrior Princess

He left her.

Claudia felt betrayed, after all these months of countless fighting and training, he thought it would be alright to just leave her locked up.

Running up to the window once again, she saw the troop she was supposed to go with had already left.

She screamed banging her fists on the window, hot tears of anger and frustration slipping through, Marcus had the audacity to lie to her, just like that.

She would slap him across him across the fact if his pathetic excuse was that he was doing this for her protection, no, she didn't mind pushing him off a cliff.

Huffing at the door, she stomped over infront of it knocking harshly, she knew there would definitely be guards outside to make sure she doesn't do anything.

"Open up!" She yelled.

Claudia was right, there was someone on the other end of the door.

"We have orders, Your Highness." A guard calmly spoke from the other side.

"I don't care who the hell gave you these orders but now I'm the one ordering you to LET ME OUT!"

"I'm sorry, Your Highness." Another voice spoke, if it weren't for the wood that separated them, she would've ripped their heads off.

Turning back, she groaned, she asked these men the nice way and they didn't let her out, their loss.

And they better not complain if they lose their memories.

Looking around her room, she tried to look for anything that could be capable of knocking someone out for a few hours at least.

A book was completely useless, a pitcher as well, maybe a stick of the firewood or the metal pole used to hang the curtains?

Claudia sighed, resting her head on the door frame, her voice sounded incredibly sorry and weak.

"Please....at least, let me eat."

She heard silence from the other end, Claudia thought they wouldn't believe her words because of the sudden change in her demeanour from pure rage to calm in two minutes.

"What would you like to eat, Your Grace?"

Sighing in relief, she smirked. They were so gullible after all.

"Can I please get some chicken soup?"

Claudia knew it was an odd choice, but she honestly didn't care about food at the moment but she also knew that it would take them less time to bring it.

That would give her more time to suit up and leave with the secondary troops at least, quick and slightly reckless plans seemed to be her specialty.

"Alright, Your Highness."

From the sound on the marble floors, only one guard seemed to have left to get her food while the other, so she decided to have a conversation.

There was nothing better to do, they would have to open the door for her to continue her plan.

"So, what is your name?" She started.

A moment of silence took over and she thought that both guards had left until the man answered.

"It is Alaric, Mam."

"Aleric, that's a...unique name. Who gave it to you?" She asked.

"My mum, she loved to read 'The Mad Man's Love'." He explained.

"I love that book too, not many people realize that Aurorus actually loved Carina and wasn't a narcissist."

"My mother believed that too, she named me Aleric, after one of the twins."