Ch-16 A Silly Punishment

Marcus opened the double doors to Celine's bedroom.

As expected, she was laying awake in bed staring at the chandelier on the ceiling.

"I see you are awake." He said and sat on the bedside.

She was startled for a moment. "Oh! Yes, I woke up just a few minutes ago."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Probably the best one I've ever had. Where's Aro and Caius by the way?" She peered at the door and on cue the two other kings appeared in a flash.

"Did someone call my name?" Aro grinned.

"I think she called mine, Aro." Caius sneered and rushed to her bed and layed down, wrapping his arms around her and inhaling her scent.

Celine blushed and Marcus laughed. It was at these times she hated that she had blood flowing through her veins.

"Well cara mia, What would you like to do today?" Aro asked leaning against the bedpost.

"What is there to do today?" She countered.

"We can tour around the palace since you haven't seen it, or we can go have a picnic outside, show you how the Guard trains...anything you want." He suggested.

"Anything I want?" She raised an eyebrow.

They all nodded.

"Alright....can I see how you conduct trials?" She asked.

Caius growled pulled her closer. "Absolutely not."

"Anything but that." Aro added.

"Why not?" She whined.

"It's too dangerous, Celine." Marcus tried to reason.

"How could it possibly be dangerous when you have so many gua-

"Celine, NO." Aro said sternly.

She groaned trying to wiggle away from Caius but he didn't budge. "Fine...I guess we can tour the castle." She mumbled like a child who didn't get what they want.

"Excellent! Jane and Alec will also come with us." Aro said.

Of course they would come. I mean, how can she be in danger when alone with the three of them?

"I'll go change." Caius finally let go but frowned as he lost her warmth.

Celine walked to the wardrobe on the right side of the bed and opened it to find many arrays of dresses from poofy to mermaid silhouettes, colours ranging from black to brown to purple and all the way to even a sunny yellow.

Her hands involuntarily reached out to a baby pink gown that extended all the way to the floor. It had a lacy top with elbow sleeves and a satin skirt with a diamond encrusted belt.

She instantly loved it.

"That one is beautiful." Even Aro agreed.

"Then I'll put this on then." She said and turned around to see they were still on her bed.

They just stared at her expectantly.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking at them weirdly.

"Waiting for you to change so we can leave." Caius said nonchalantly.

She understood what they were planning and crossed her arms. "I'm not changing with people in my room."

"We are just people to you?" Caius placed a hand on his chest and gasped, offended.

"No you are my mates and as much as I love you-

"So you love us?" Marcus grinned.

Her eyes widened. "No!..I mean yes.... GET OUT NOW!" She threatened them pointing at the door.

"What if we don't want to?" Aro asked smirking.

Celine took a quick glance at the potted plants on her window. "Then I will make you." She smiled and raised her hand and on cue, many thick vines sprang up and wrapped around and pulled them out of the room.

"Celine!" Caius whined.

"Bye!" She waved as the door closed behind them.

She glanced at the bed blushing before shaking her head and going off to change.

....

Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri and Matteo were sitting in a game room.

Alec and Matteo were playing billiards, Jane was playing chess against Demetri and Felix who had teamed up but still couldn't win against her.

"So your saying that the Queen loved to threaten people with her vines?" Matteo hummed.

Felix chuckled remembering their journey. "That still can't compare to when Demetri had to go hunt for ice cream at night and he couldn't find any, so the Queen hung him upside down with one of her vines and he looked like an actual bat."

Everyone laughed except for Demetri who was glowering at Felix.

A lower guard suddenly came in. "The Masters are requesting for Jane and Alec."

Jane stood up from her chair. "Well, I won... for the eighteenth time." She smirked and exited the room with Alec in tow.

It was indeed a humorous sight when Jane and Alec saw their masters confined to a wall trying to struggle out of the Queen's vines but to no avail.

"Ah! Jane, Alec! You came fast!" Aro gained his composure.

"What do you need, Master?" Alec asked with an impy grin on his face.

"You will come with us for showing Celine around the castle." He explained.

"Excuse the situation, children. Aro and Caius are the reason we're in this mess." Marcus joked.

They both laughed but stopped when Caius glared at them.

"Caius! Don't look at them like that!" A voice yelled at him.

They all turned to see the Queen looking stunning as usual.

"You look gorgeous, Celine." Caius commented.

"Compliments won't save any of you this time." She said and looked at the twins and smiled widely. "Jane, Alec! Let us be off!"

"Cara mia, what about us?" Aro whined trying to pull away from the green vines but it only pulled him back to the wall.

"Oh! You will stay here until I return." She shrugged innocently before turning to leave.

Jane and Alec stared at her in shock, working for them for over a thousand years, no one had ever seen the kings begging someone, ever.

"Jane, Alec, come on!" She called again and after the glancing at the kings once more, they scurried after her.