Ch-93 Utterly Beautiful

"Enter."

With Aro's permission given, Alicia opened the large wooden doors to his throne room with an idea and a warning in mind.

Ignoring the usual hate filled glances that were thrown in her direction, she walked over to Aro who sat in his intimidating throne, looking dangerous as ever.

The sound of Alicia's shoes on the stone flooring of the room, and the blue glow that gilded her were the only sight they had seen in many hours.

Alicia never participated in these activities, she didn't really like being in the presence of Janae and Aleric a lot, hence she dropped out of it long ago when she had the chance.

She also didn't understand why Aro always sat in his throne, even when there would be no trials or nothing, it was as if he was glued to the throne all morning and night like the den of a bat.

"Alicia, I hope that Geraltine was satisfied with her new quarters?" Aro asked, standing up from his throne and sauntering over to her.

"Yes, she is Master." Alicia replied with her head down.

"Is there something else you would like to say?"

Taking a deep breath, she stated, she was prepared to get punished or something. "I saw something, it concerns Car- I mean Lucerne."

Aro's interest peaked as he smiled a little. "And what was it?"

"Mistress Lucerne, she...the dinner you've asked her to accompany with you shall not end well, like last time." Alicia explained, her words were true.

In the next few hours, Carina would try and actually murder Aro because he decided to dig even deeper about her past, rather than talk about their present. In the end, she was locked up in the dungeons by the twins whilst Aro earned himself a violet bruise on his face.

"How did it go then, Alicia?" He asked looking a bit disturbed as he was deep in thought about it.

"I..I..you provoked her...and she retaliated." Alicia recalled with much hesitancy.

Aro didn't need to know how she would do it, he knew of the powers of an Heir of Light, though Carina maybe oblivious to her actual strength, he wasn't.

"I won't ask much, Alicia, but...do tell me..what did I say that tipped her off?" He asked.

"Master...you...you told her that you would lead a siege on Lumeris if she didn't eat more." She explained, wincing a bit in the process.

Even Aro couldn't help but cringe a bit, he had actually said that? He really needed to think through his words before he spoke.

"Oh..." He trailed off. "Alicia, do you have any idea on what I should do?"

In response, the pixie gave Aro a small smile.

....

"I swear, if he says anything, I will murder him." Carina muttered as she took a final look in the mirror, her long black fitted gown, that had a very low back which she usually didn't mind if it weren't for who she was having dinner with.

Alicia giggled, her eyes glinting in amusement. "Then I'll help you hide the body. I suggest we throw it to the Ravens."

"How can small birds help?"

"Small? They're bigger than you and me combined!" She exclaimed.

"I don't understand."