Ch-101 I Want You Back

Alice Cullen stared at the curse ridden body of Celine Volturi in what she thought of was familiarity.

She didn't what it was, maybe the vision or memory, whatever that had struck the seer gave her knowledge, not about Celine's life but rather, her personality, her traits, her eyes.

She was kneeling infront of what she called a deity, she felt like she was kneeling infront of someone superior to her in more ways than one, the woman infront of her was powerful and a dominating force.

Alice heard Aro's impatient words, his questions about what she saw, to elaborate on what she had blurted out, she didn't see any part in that vision that made Celine look like a Queen, but Alice knew, she wasn't aware how, but she knew.

Alice timidly glanced around, wary of the all the kings and the Guard watching every move that she made, not tearing their eyes, one single mistake could cost her, her life as well as the ones of her brother and his girlfriend.

She saw Bella and Edward huddled together, Edward looked weaker than before but still lied infront of Bella, Jane was beside them, her crimson eyes glaring holes into Bella.

Alice had never seen Jane this angry before, the seer had not known the girl at all, but even when she found out that Bella was immune to her powers, she was only disappointed but now she reminded her of Caius in a way.

She looked at the kings, Marcus was only paying attention on Celine while Caius too was absorbed in her but he had a cautious eye on her and Edward and Bella.

Aro looked deadly at the moment, he wasn't fascinated with her powers like before but rather impatient with it, his eyes glinted malice, it was a silent threat to her.

From the corner of the her eye, she noticed more guards such as Demetri, Felix, a dark skinned vampire and also Aro's bodyguard Renata, enter the room, their eyes holding shock for a brief moment then all equally turn angry as they saw Edward and Bella.

"Alice." Aro growled, holding his palm out for her, daring her to reject it, Alice wasn't stupid, she understood the cost of rejecting him, her brother would have to suffer the consequences of her stubbornness.

Hesitantly, she brought out her shaky hand, her golden eyes on the Queen, Alice was silently requesting her to wake up suddenly and stop, deep down even Alice believed that Celine wouldn't want this, that she would save them all.

That was too good to be true though.

Aro searched Alice's mind, he saw that Bella's words were true, they truly were being led in circles, and they truly heard a violin playing, they didn't know where else to go so they followed.

He saw Alice opening Celine's door, he felt her hesitancy as she peered through, he watched them all freeze in place, Bella assuming she was a human, hearing her heartbeats, then Alice fell on the ground and it was all black.

He saw nothing, absolutely nothing, just a black void, he pulled away looking down at her hiding his boiling frustration and anger, putting on a tight lipped smile.

"I didn't know that you could block your visions."

Alice narrowed her eyes at him in genuine confusion. "I-I don't know what you..mean."

"Lying won't get you out of here, dear Alice." He said, his face morphing into one of menace.

Alice staggered to get up, watching Aro with fear she had never felt before in her life. Edward saw Aro threatening his sister with his mere steps.

"N-No...Stop..Stop!"

"Edward, please...please stay quiet." Bella urged him in fear, nudging him to the five guards that surrounded them, who wouldn't hesitate to end them for stepping foot into the room of the Queen.