Ch-33 Korashia, His Secret Weapon

As soon as the words left Santiago's mouth, another loud explosion thundered throughout the castle.

Unstable rocks fell on the ground hitting many people but they were all too worried to care about it.

Amidst all the chaos, Marcus immediately turned to Matteo and Jane.

"You two! Go back to Celine and keep her safe!" He ordered and the two wasted no time and sped off.

Aro swiftly turned to Alec, Demetri, Felix and Renata who were in their own battle stances ready to charge.

"Demetri, Felix, go with Santiago and Afton to the entrance and kill any vampire you do not know."

The four nodded and sped off out of the throne room.

"Alec, Renata. Stay with us." He said to the two remaining guards. Renata nodded before grabbing a torch and lighting it up in fire.

"Who dares to attack us?" Caius sneered with his fists clenched.

Aro stared at the double doors of the throne room, looking murderous.

"Whoever it is, they will know to never mess with us."

He growled and the five of them also exited the throne room.

The kings and the two vampires roamed the hallways of the castle with caution.

Due to the tremors, many beautiful paintings and souvenirs that once hung on the wall now layed shattered and broken.

Suddenly, a force jumped on Aro and grabbed him by the neck and began to behead him. Aro pulled at his legs and threw him over the walls crushing it.

The unknown vampire got up quickly and made an advance for Caius but he was fast in dodging the man and grabbed him by the arms and ripped his head clean off.

Caius threw the body and the head on the ground and something caught the attention of Aro.

The dark haired king walked to the vampire and pulled the chain he wore around his neck and inspected it.

It was of a tiger with engraved letters that seemed more than familiar to him.

"The Indian coven." He spat and all of their faces turned dark at the mention of the name.

"Basim and his pathetic goal of trying to defeat us." Caius said, his lips curled in disgust.

"If a fight is what he wants, then that is what he will get." Aro said with an acidic smile on his face.

Aro got up from the body and nodded to Renata who wasted no time in burning the body.

They made their way to the source of all the screams and commotion. The ballroom. There they saw Demetri, Felix and all the other vampires fighting a hoard of Basim's vampires.

The Volturi had the upper hand but all the relief turned to fear as their hearts lurched when a man and a woman made their appearance known.

The woman was tall with sharp features and bright crimson eyes and the man was also tall but lithe, his features looked soft and kind, almost like a father but everyone knew that was not the case.

They both held the entire attention of the room with their aura of power and superiority.

They were Basim and Serafi Khan.

The two turned their faces to the three kings with a growing vile smirk.

Basim gestured to one of his vampires with a smirk making the kings looked at each other in slight confusion.