Ch-5 Don't Hurt Her

"Mother?" Celine asked stepping away from her mates and onto her mother.

Geraltine's eyes softened when she saw her daughter was unharmed but that didn't mean the threat was gone.

"Celine, get behind me! Now!" She ordered.

"But mother-

"NOW!"

Celine didn't waste another second and obeyed her mother.

Geraltine turned to Aro and snarled. "Long time no see, Aro."

"Well, we had to come when we found out that the infamous Geraltine Burnwood was back to destroying covens." Aro smiled.

"Then my welcoming gift is right on time." She growled and was about to charge them when Celine grabbed her hand.

"MOTHER NO! They're my mates!" She cried.

Geraltine's eyes almost fell out of her sockets. "W-What did you say?"

"They're my mates, mother. Please don't hurt them!"

"No. No, it..can't be." She stared at the Volturi accusingly. "Did you recruit a new vampire Aro? One that would trick my daughter into thinking that she would be mated to not one but ALL three of you!!" She screamed.

"This is no illusion or trickery. She is our mate. We found out just minutes ago." Marcus calmly said.

"My daughter will NOT be going ANYWHERE with you tyrants!"

"SHE IS OUR MATE AND SHE WILL GO WITH US!" Caius bellowed and was ready to charge at her.

"You will have to go through me before you even come near my daughter!" She yelled before jumping at Caius.

"STOP IT!!!!" Celine screamed with all her voice and suddenly tree roots sprouted sprang from the ground and morphed into poisonous spears that was aimed at everyone.

While everyone was distracted, Matteo broke Geraltine's shield and signalled to Jane and she used her powers and Geraltine screamed writhing in pain.

"MOTHER!!" Celine screamed and let go of the spears and shot it at the Guard. Matteo built a physical shield around them but his powers seemed to strangely drain quickly and he couldn't hold it any longer.

"C-Celine." Geraltine croaked out under Jane's torture. Celine got angrier and used more power and one of her vines broke through Matteo's physical shield and and wrapped around Jane and crackes started to form around her neck and arms.

"Celine! Please stop!" Marcus pleaded worried not only about Jane but also his mate if she went further.

Her mate's pleading made her hold weaken and she unwrapped the vines around Jane and collapsed on her knees, tired.

Geraltine now free from Jane, created a shield that was both soundproof and made them invisible to outsiders, and rushed to her daughter. "My sweet Cela, I told you people were coming after you for your powers, didn't I?"

She nodded weakly.

"These are them, the Volturi. Here take this." She hastily gave her a pendant. "This will help you be undetectable."

"Mother, why-

"Listen to me! I'm sending you somewhere safe. You will be met by a vampire named Nahuel and his aunt, Huilen. They will keep you safe. If you are ever found by the Volturi, Run."

"Mother please-

"I love you, Cela."

That was the last thing she heard before Celine was engulfed in a blinding white light and she felt dizzy. Black dots danced in her vision and she succumbed to darkness as she was warped into the portal.

Matteo was now able to break Geraltine's shield and when he broke it, they all found her kneeling on the floor dry sobbing.

Aro, Caius and Marcus were enraged at the fact their mate had disappeared. Caius ran to her and grabbed her throat though it didn't do much damage.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

She grinned. "Safe."

....

Celine woke up with a splitting head ache. She heaved as she sat up and inspected her surroundings.

She was lying in a bed of straw. She saw a pot filled with some water nearby and gulped it down, relieved as her thirst was quenched.

She took a second to admire the water container. It was made of red clay and it had all sorts of designs that she had never even seen before. She looked around for her pendant and facepalmed when she realized it was tied around her neck.

Where did mother even send me to?

"I see you are awake."

Celine jumped at the sudden voice and looked up to see a woman wearing the weirdest clothing she had ever seen. She also had red eyes.

Vampire. Got it.

"Who are you?" She questioned.

"I am Huilen."

She remembered her mothers words. You will be met by a vampire named Nahuel and his aunt, Huilen. They will keep you safe.

"I am Celine, daughter of-

"Geraltine, I know. Don't worry, you are safe here." She smiled as she sat down on the bed of straw.

"How do you know my mother?" That was an obvious question.

"Geraltine, first found my nephew in the woods maybe fifty years or so before. My sister had given birth to him, his name is Nahuel. I was a human then and I never knew a thing but your mother helped me understand and also raise Nahuel." She explained.

There was yet one thing that was lingering in her mind. "My mother said that Nahuel was a vampire, and you say he was born as an infant. But how?"

"His father was a vampire."

Celine was confused, vampires were not fertile from what she had learnt. Yet this man has human and vampire blood in him.

"So he is a...

"Hybrid." She finished.

Celine laughed nervously. "I'm sorry. I've never been around civilization in all my 565 years of living. I was always kept isolated. So, I'm a bit.....slow when it comes to grasping new things."

"It is alright. It is strange for me too to be explaining something to someone who is centuries older than me. Imagine my shock when I met your mother." She joked.

Celine's face fell at the mention of her mother.

Huilen noticed this. "Geraltine is the strongest and fiercest woman I have ever met. She will pull through."

She gave a small smile. Happy that there was another person who cared for her.

But what about my mates? Aren't they worried? But mother said they want me for my powers.

Arghh! This is so confusing!

Celine heard faint footsteps coming from outside.

"He is back from gathering human food for you." Huilen announced standing up.

"Who, Nahuel?"

She nodded. "I think it is time you met him."

Everlasting (Volturi Kings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें