002: Comfort streamer

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

it has been a couple of days since Niki donated to your stream. you feel just as confused as before, but it's a bit better now, you're not as panicked or as much of a wreck as you were then. you've come to peace with the fact that Niki has probably watched your streams before and that she knows who you are. maybe you aren't as small of a streamer as you thought you were? or maybe she just found you on accident while looking through some unpopular streamers' content. you will probably never know.

you have a stream in about three hours but have nothing to do until then. so per usual, you're scrolling through Twitter. because what else is there to do? your LEDs shine in a beautiful shade of purple that almost all streamers who own LEDs use, reminding you yet again how average you really are.

you see that Austin has posted and wonder if it's time for another love or host. your obsession with that show is just ridiculous at this point. you wonder who it is this time. 

Austin @AustinOnTwitter • 16m
LOVE OR HOST FT @KarlJacobs_

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6TH 4 PM EST

LADIES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN #LoveOrHost Apply to the form or DM @GetOnAustinShow (18+)

(link to the form)
7.2K comments 2.6K retweets 46.3K likes

you stare at your phone for a couple of seconds before realizing that what you're reading is real. Karl is having a love or host. in a week. is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? 

and should you join? for the clout? or for the actual guy?

you quickly DM Austin before you have time to change your mind. it's time to be brave. to do something bold. you don't even give yourself enough time to think of all possible consequences. 

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

(A/N)

Ik this is a short chapter, I'm really sorry! But I hope you enjoyed it anyways <3

Now, go hydrate and remember, you are really swag and awesome :)

(remember to vote!)

love you <3