063: Bedwars and skywars

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

it's been three weeks and you are seriously starting to consider if you have gone mad. Tech has not made any concrete plans to visit yet, at least that he has told you of, and you are getting really nervous about this whole dating thing. to add extra pressure, yesterday Avery asked what you do for a living and you panicked and lied to her by saying that you are an editor. it isn't a complete lie, after all, you do edit your own videos, it's just not your source of income.

on the bright side, Tubbo is out of the hospital and feeling much better. you have also, amazingly enough, had the energy to stream nearly every day and gained more subs on twitch than ever before. it should feel amazing, your career is thriving, your friends are all well and you have Tech. but you're distressed, alone in your home in Arizona. you miss always having people around, people to chat with, to touch. the whole house feels cold and quiet. all too quiet. the kind of quiet that rings in your ears. you know that your misery is ridiculous, silly, and completely unnecessary, but you can't help it.

you sigh. maybe you should call Techno? he's been texting or calling you every day and you actually couldn't be happier. sometimes you're joined by others, like Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, or someone entirely else. it's pretty nice having people you know you can depend on. then again, Dream hasn't reached out since you left, he's only talked to you in the discord group while talking to everyone at the same time. you get the feeling that he is avoiding you on purpose, but you have been ignoring his ignorance in return so it's fine. you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. he will get over it soon enough anyway, you are sure of it.

you open discord on your computer and message Tech, seeing if he's available. he doesn't answer so you message Tommy as well. he answers only a few seconds later, despite the time difference. you actually don't have the energy to figure out what time it is for Tommy though, so you decide to just ignore it. he says he can talk so you call him. he answers almost immediately.

"what's up bitch?" he says before you can even get a sound out. 

"Tommy." 

"I'm sorry. do you want to play bedwars?" he asks and you smile. you said that you were bored before you called and you guess he is trying so swiftly to cure your boredom without seeming like he cares all too much. it's admittedly really sweet of him and proves once again that he is a really considerate person despite what some people think.

"sure, get ready to lose Tommy" you challenge him in a bickering manner. you open Minecraft and log onto the Hypixel server.

"game on bitch. I don't lose, I am no loser, I have never lost anything in my life." he accepts and starts bragging about his invincibility.

"Tommy I have video evidence of you losing. a lot of stuff." you counter him while arching an eyebrow. you accept his party invite on the screen and get teleported to his bedwars lobby.

"no, you don't. you literally don't" he denies your accusations. you scoff. "Tommy those clips are from your youtube videos." he stays quiet for a bit while the two of you stand collecting iron and gold in bedwars duos.

"wait that means you watch my youtube videos," he says as if it is the greatest discovery of the century.

"uh, well yeah." you shrug and go purchase some wool before covering your team bed.