041: Ice cream

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"bloody hell Tommy" Wilbur laughs. Tommy just informed you all that if he had to watch a baby die, or lose all of his primes, he'd pick the baby. where did that come from? you don't know, the guy's just spitting out random things that come to his mind at this point.

you're sitting on the soft grass, refusing to sit on the picnic blanket. you're all scattered around the park, the food being next to where you're sitting. most people are here, it's only the dream team off wandering somewhere else, joined by Skeppy, doing Poseidon knows what, and Tommy and Tubbo occasionally running around the large park, causing chaos and mischief.

maybe being in the park in March wasn't the best idea either, because the trees have no leaves and the chilly wind is causing your skin to knot.

"honestly? if pick the baby on some days" you say truthfully and Tubbo nods enthusiastically.

"yeah! that's true, that's true" he agrees with you and you smile at him, earning a grin back. socializing is just like the sims, but just a bit slower. it's not like people go fuck someone and then decide, 'oh shit, I'm pregnant, let's get married and have this child!'. no, no that's not how the world works. if it was, you wouldn't do very well.

"why would you want to watch a baby die?" Purpled seems horrified. then he looks like he's thinking over it. "but actually, yes, I'd do that too"

"you are a bad influence, you know that?" Wilbur says, aiming it at you.

"I do know that and thank you, it's a talent of mine" you smile sweetly and he smiles and shakes his head as he turns away. Purpled and Tubbo grin at you and you just nod their way, smiling.

you glance at Niki, still smiling. she's smiling as well but is trying to look disapproving at the same time, shaking her head just like Wilbur.

"sometimes I don't know if you're joking or not" she admits with the smile still plastered on her lips.

"me neither," you say truthfully. she shakes her head again and you pick up a biscuit. they are very hard on calling them that. biscuits instead of cookies. all this talk about cookies, biscuits, crackers, and shit is really confusing you to the point where you just try not to call them anything, so asking for one has turned into an entire fucking mission of explaining it without calling it any of its usual names.

pleasing people is hard you've realized. this is why you're locked up in your room most of the time.

"hey Techno?" you call out at him and his head turns around almost immediately, like a trained dog.

"yeah?" he hums in response.

"wanna join us eating... picnic stuff?" you ask after a bit of thought mid-sentence.

"ehhh, sure" he nods, a bit hesitant, but sitting down beside you on the grass nonetheless. you give him a lopsided smile and bop your head.

"what are you doing?" he questions with furrowed brows and a serious expression.

"vibing" you answer, not interrupting your head-bopping for even a second. "come on, vibe with me" you encourage him with a smile.

"uh, no thank you," he says and looks at you weirdly before reaching over to grab a biscuit.

"don't worry Y/n, I'll vibe with you" Niki smiles softly and starts bopping her head with you.