006: Ultimate awkwardness

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Austin notices your reaction to Quackity showing up. he calls you out on it too, definitely in the name of content. 

"y/n, you don't seem happy with Quackity coming on the show. am I right?" he guesses and you visibly shift in your chair, feeling your cheeks heat up a bit with all the attention brought on you.

you can't see him, but you can imagine the grin on his face. you really want to punch that grin off his pretty face, but instead, you suppress your anger and answer him calmly.

you think about it for a nanosecond before bluntly saying; "no".

you came to the conclusion that the hard truth was the right and easiest way to go about it. you can't see Alex's (Quackitys) expression either but once again you can imagine it. and it looks hilarious. and worth it.

"well that's, that's..." Austin seems to be caught off guard like he was expecting a sugar-coated lie. jokes on him. he laughs a bit.

Karl's expression is mixed. he looks proud, shocked, in a good way, and nervous at the same time, as if he's scared that you won't be able to take Quackitys comeback.

'he'll see' you simply think.

a moment after that Quackity starts laughing his usual obnoxiously loud laugh. again, you can practically see him in your mind. and, even though you would never admit it, you smile at the thought. what can you say, his laugh is contagious. 

the other girls have been looking surprised ever since you answered Austin, but Minx is the first one to recover from the shock. her shocked expression is replaced by another one. a proud one, yet still surprised as she starts laughing.

she praises you for insulting Alex before Austin cuts her off, telling Quackity to start with the question the make the show keep going. you relax back a bit, but with a crooked smile on your face, knowing that Karl won't forget you in the first place. and neither will a certain someone watching the stream...

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

(A/N)

Drink water. I mean it. I'm watching y'all

Please do vote, it helps me out a lot (wow I really sounded like Tommy there, didn't I?)

Byeeee<3