019: Tweeting

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you quickly recover from the shock and stutter only twice before continuing the stream with Purpled. but your thoughts are still locked on Technoblade. sure, he was a great friend, but a meetup? before meeting up with the Brits? you especially think about Tommy, who was so excited to be the first one to actually meet you.

you smile at the thought and then go back to being concentradted to help Purpled win the game. you guys do win all the following games and the winning spree highens your mood enough for you to stop being rational.

you say goodbye to chat and thank Purpled for joining the stream, along with him saying you should do it again sometime soon. you agree and then leave the call and end the stream.

immadiatly pulling out your phone, you go to yours and Tommys chat, knowing he must've heard about Technos proposal. and he sure has, he's been spamming your phone for the last hour.

Annoying child

you wouldn't dare
YOU CANNOT MEET TECHNOBLADE BEFORE MEETING ME
I AM THE SUPERIOR MC YOUTUBER
ANSWER ME!!!
...
I'LL SEND CRAZY WILBUR AT YOU IF YOU DON'T REPLY
Y/NNNNNNN

sheesh, cool down Tommy

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME?
bitch

Tommy, call me that one more time, I swear to Zeus

ok, sorry sorry
but how could you do that

I'm sorry Tommy, it wasn't planned
if it makes you feel any better, I'm not sure I can meet him at all

hm. it does, thank you

so, about that meetup... I was thinking you know?

yeah

when is your next break from school? because I actually work from home so it wouldn't be a problem to fly over actually

THAT'S SO POG
well, I have easter break on the 30th of March

that's great, but we'll have to ask the others

yeah I can check with Tubbo and Wilbur, you can try Niki and Fundy

will do :D

you smile excitedly at your phone. woah. a possible meetup. in the UK. in 20 days. wait, hold up a minute. 20 DAYS? shit, you had to ask your mom, and pack and plan, all in 20 days.

taking deep breaths trying to calm yourself you start arguing with yourself. "no, no twenty days is like almost three weeks, that's more than enough to plan a trip like this" you say to no one in particular, rocking back and forth in your gaming chair. you then remember that you were supposed to message Niki and Fundy.

you hop on discord going in on Niki's profile. 'shit, this is really happening', you think. then you fidget with your fingers for a while, thinking about how to word your request.

Nihaachu

hey Niki

hi y/n, what's up?

well, Tommy and I were discussing a possible meetup. 

in the UK. we wondered if you could join?

I'd love to, when is it?

well, we were planning on the 30th of March, or possibly the day after that