010: A new friend

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you've been so caught up in the show that you only now, that you're starting to feel dizzy, realize that you've forgotten to eat your candies.

you weakly point a finger to alert the people on the show, especially Austin, before you'll fall on the floor in a puddle of unconsciousness. not a second later, your vision turns horizontally, and then black.

~~~

you flutter your eyes open, sore from being passed out on your fallen chair and the hard wooden floor. you slightly shake your head and are about to rub the tiredness out of your eyes before deciding for the better. as you pick up the chair you notice that your headphones fell off your head so you put them on, only to be greeted with shouts and excitement from your newfound friends. you widen your eyes, startled, before smiling and saying "how long was I out?" as calm as you can manage.

"only about three minutes or so, you're fine. we're not even done with the round yet!", one of the girls beams at you.

you smile back at her, grateful for her honesty and relieved that you still have a shot. as if they can sense your relief, you get a Twitter notification. you quickly look over at your phone, weighing the pros and cons of picking it up and seeing who it is. deciding not to, you smile up at your screen again continuously smiling.

~~~

it's break and one of the more quiet girls has been voted out. you have a feeling that both you and Minx are only in for entertainment purposes only. but you don't really mind. you remember the Twitter notifies and shoot out a hand in the direction of your phone. who was it now again?

'right', you think, looking at the notification once again. 'Technothepig'. Who came up with that? meh. you lightly shake your head and accept the invite.

Thechnothepig

Hello.

Hi?

Oh, you actually replied.
I mean, of course you replied ehhh

??

you stare at your screen in pure confusion. you have a hint of who he is, he's called Technoblade and does PVP. you also recall he has the world record in wins in a row on bedwars, is it not?

this could be an interesting night. not that it wasn't already with the whole love or host thing, plus the face reveal thing. maybe this is a little too eventful night, you surely hadn't expected this much shit to go down. you mean, fainting? live? does it get more embarrassing than that?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙