049: Goodmorning

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you wake up and your first thought is that you want to fall asleep again. then the thought of 'why' hits you like a slap in the face.

you try to shift around in the bed, only to realize that you're trapped by a pair of warm arms. you know without looking who they belong to.

trying to remember how you got in his room, in his bed for that matter, flashes of images fill your mind. bits of him climbing up the stairs with you in his arms come to you, but the memories are inconsistent, blurry, foggy almost. it's like you were half asleep during the time.

which, thinking about it, seems very much like something that could've happened. you figure you fell asleep while he was eating still.

you sigh and grasp the outside of his hand with your palm, bringing it up closer to your chin. you cuddle back into his chest and stomach. how did you always end up as the little spoon? not that you're complaining, it's the comfiest position anyway.

you freeze when he shifts behind you. is he awake? you lie still and listen. he sighs, sounding like he's somewhere between sleep and reality. which means he probably isn't very aware of his surroundings. you relax as that thought ends and close your eyes to fall back asleep. you don't even have the energy to think about what time it is.

Techno POV

I shift a bit, aware that it'll probably make her notice that I'm not asleep. they freeze, their whole body stiffening next to mine. I try to make a sound as if my sleep has been disturbed, but I'm not awake yet. it seems to work as he relaxes again.

I wait for her to fall asleep, listening to the rhythmic sound of her breathing before I dare to move again. about twenty minutes passes by until I tilt my head down, kissing the top of their head. I stay with my lips against their hair for a moment, painfully aware that this is the closest I'm going to get to actually kissing her.

I remove my lips from his head and tighten my grip around them before also letting my mind and body relax into a sleeping state.

Y/n POV

you wake up for what you believe is the second time. you say believe because you don't always remember waking up, like those moments when you're still half asleep and confused and then just fall back asleep a few seconds later.

so either this is the second time you've woken up since you got into Techno's bed, or it's uncountable and you'll never know on how many occasions you've been awake. you guess that the latter is closest to the truth.

you shift around a bit. something is wrong, but you don't know what. then it hits you. you're alone in the bed. where the fuck is Techno?

suddenly you're wide awake and have open eyes, to see if he's watching you from a distance. turns out he isn't, which you should've suspected from the beginning, really, but oh well.

you sit up and lean your back against the wall for support. what time is it? you don't have your phone and looking around the room, it doesn't seem to be a clock in here either. guess you'll just have to wait until Techno comes back. or just leave.

for some reason, the option of just leaving instead of waiting for your friend (you wince at the word) to come back from whatever he's doing every time you wake up.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒, t.bladeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें