The Real Seiji (Not a Special Chapter)

Hi, I wrote this chapter to introduce the person who inspired me to create the character of Seiji.

Gusto ko na talagang subukang magsulat ng HisFic sa time na iyon. I chose Japanese Occupation because stories set in Spanish colonization were so rampant at that time. It started with my granduncle's WW2 experiences until I had what ifs in my mind. The stories of my great grand aunt about the kind Japanese Imperial soldiers who were stationed in the small town where I live also played an influence. Nasabi ko sa sarili ko na hindi ito enough. It doen't mean na nangyari ito kay Lola ay nagyari na rin sa iba. I need more. I searched the internet and stumbled upon a page in Filipiknow.net then I met this guy. (I am already a fan of Filipiknow prior to this.)

)

This is Capt. Isao Yamazoe, the head garisson in Dulag, Leyte. He never chose to rule the people with fear but with kindness.

I actually based Seiji's choices on his. He placed the welfare of the citizens in on the top of his priorities. He asked the guerillas to met him outside the town proper after he learned about the enemy's plan to attack. Unfortunately, he died in an ambush.

This is the link to the article: https://filipiknow.net/captain-isao-yamazoe-philippine-hero/

I just want to clarify some things:

1. Si Seiji ay half-Japanese and half-Filipino. It was a result of my what ifs because of the Japinoy children left after the WW2. Also, Japanese came to our country to work as construction workers during the American occupation. Dito ako nagkaroon ng idea na what if someone who is a half-Filipino will lead a troop if Japanese Imperial soldiers?

On the other hand, Capt. Yamazoe is a PURE Japanese.

2. Someone who met Capt. Yamazoe said that this young captain is always smiling which is not the case for Seiji.

As for Seiji's past, I don't really jnow when I can upload his story. I am throwing a lot of promises right now. I hope I will not break it.

Again, this chapter shows that:

A world of grief and pain
Flowers bloom
Even then
-Koboyashi Issa

Have a nice day!