I Have No Regrets

*The Next Day*

It was Saturday and the girls decided to take me shopping for the baby. Ezra and I had already bought a white crib and white white drawers a few weeks ago, although we didn't know that our baby was a girl until yesterday. We decided a few weeks ago that if our baby was a boy the room would be decorated white and baby blue but since our baby's a girl her room will be decorated white and baby pink. 

"Do you like this?" Hanna asked holding up a baby dress.

The dress was really cute. It was pink, fuchsia pink, with white lace in a floral pattern above the waistline. There was a white lace bow around the waist with a fuchsia pink silk bow over it and a fake diamond in the middle of the pink bow. There was a matching pair of shoes, the same shade of pink with white lace in a floral pattern and a small pink bow with a small fake diamond.

"It's cute. How much is it?" I replied.

"Seventy five dollars." Hanna answered.

"That's too much, Hanna." I told her as I shook my head.

"No it's not. Please let me buy it?" she begged.

"Hanna, no. I'm not letting you spend that much on my baby.

"I'm not asking your permission to buy it. I asked you if you like it, and you do so I'm buying it." Hanna argued back stubbornly.

"Okay, okay!" I surrendered as I threw my hands up in the air.

Hanna smirked at me then put the dress in her shopping cart. Emily and Spencer laughed at her stubbornness. 

"What do you think of this?" Emily questioned.

Emily showed me another cute dress. The dress Emily picked up had a white lace and silk skirt, an arctic blue with while polka dot top and an arctic blue bow on the side of the waist. 

"I love that." I exclaimed.

"It's twenty dollars. Is that okay?" she asked me.

"If I say 'no' are you going to buy it anyway?

"Yeah." she admitted.

"Fine. But I don't want you guys spending all of your money on me.

"We're not. We're spending all of our money on our unborn goddaughter." Spencer explicated.

I sighed and allowed a small laugh fall from my mouth. 

"I'm getting her this for the winter." Spencer stated as she showed me a jacket.

The jacket was flamingo pink fleece. It had a hood and two sets of two buttons at the top.

"I love it." I responded.

Spencer put the jacket into her shopping basket, along with a purple dress, purple shoes, a pair of blush pink pyjamas, a yellow polka dot summer dress, a sailor dress and a few teddy bears. 

I have a ruby red dress with matching shoes, a white dress with a matching flower headband and shoes, a mint green dress with a black bow around the waist, denim overalls, a white dress with a lilac ribbon around the waist that tied into a bow at the back, a few pairs of jeans and pants, some cute t-shirts, jumpers, about ten pairs of pyjamas, many vests, multiple baby grows and about twenty five pairs of socks in my basket.

"I need more toys." I said before wandering around the story.

The store we were in was for shopping for babies so it didn't take long to find the toys. Emily, Spencer and Hanna helped me picked out some toys. We got a pink teddy bear that was nearly the same size as me, a lot of smaller teddy bears.