Destiny

A week had passed since the girls and I went shopping, since we saw my dad. We were nearly finished decorating our daughter's room, we just had to put up the curtains, add the crib and place place some teddy bears around the room.

I was looking at the nearly finished bedroom when Ezra wrapped his arms around me from behind. 

"I need your help." he claimed.

"What with?" I asked as I turned my head to see him.

"To bring the crib in.

"Sure.

Ezra and I left our friends to collect the crib from the lobby. I walked over to the crib then Ezra gently grabbed my wrist and took me further down the hall.

"I thought you needed help with the crib." I said.

"Yes, I do, but I wanted to ask you something privately." he started.

He had a serious expression on his face so I knew what he wanted to ask me was important.

"Do you think we should put a hidden camera in her room? You know, to keep an eye on her when she's alone. Because of 'A', I'm just really worried." Ezra continued.

"Yeah. That's a great idea." I agreed as I nodded.

Ezra smiled then led me back over to the white crib.

"Oh, did you tell them that your mom knows about 'A'?"

"No, I forgot. I'll tell them when we go back in."

"Okay."

The crib didn't have wheels so we had to lift it off the ground and carry it into the room. When we got back in the room, Toby and Caleb had just finished putting up the curtains and the girls were looking through all the teddy bears. 

"Where should this go?" Spencer asked as she held up the giant teddy that I bought.

"Put it where you think it will look best." I told her.

 Ezra and I positioned the crib beside one of the four, baby pink painted walls. Spencer brought the white teddy bear over and sat it at the bottom of the crib. The three of us stood back to look at the crib and the bear.

"Looks good." Spencer said.

"Mmhm." I nodded in agreement.

Ezra also nodded. Caleb and Toby were now looking through the toys with Emily and Hanna. 

"Where are all of these toys supposed to go?" Caleb asked.

"The playroom next door." Ezra told them.

"Oh right. Is that decorated?" Caleb asked.

"Not yet." I answered.

"Do you want us to start decorating it?" Toby asked.

"We can do it. Besides, we don't have enough pink paint left." I explained.

"You have too much pink paint left." Caleb laughed as he picked up one of the six big tins of baby pink paint.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 

"Can we start decorating the playroom?" Toby asked again.

"Fine, if you want to, but I have to tell you something first. All of you." I answered.

"Yeah?" Emily asked.

"My mom and dad know about 'A'." I said quietly.

"What?" Hanna shouted.