Stop Being So Cute

I was wakened up the next morning by Ezra kissing my forehead. Ezra was just awake himself, I could tell because he was still only wearing his pajama pants from last night.

"Good morning." I mumbled.

"Did I wake you?" Ezra asked worriedly.

"Yeah."

"Aria, I'm so sorry."

"Calm down, Ezra, it's fine. I have school today anyway." I said as I sat up in the bed.

"I just don't like waking you up, because you look so cute and peaceful when you're sleeping and pregnant women need their sleep."

"Well, I'm awake now, so I should start getting ready for school."

"Are you sure you don't need a little extra sleep?" asked Ezra.

"I'm sure." I reassured him.

"Okay."

"I'm going to shower, if Spencer wakes up tell her I said good morning." I informed Ezra.

"I will. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I picked out clothes for today then walked into the bathroom. I put my clean clothes down and brushed my teeth. I turned the shower on then took off my pyjamas and got in the shower. I didn't take long in the shower, only about five minutes. Once I was out the shower, I quickly got dried then dressed into my clothes for the day. When I was dressed, I went back through to the bedroom and plugged the hairdryer into the wall and dried my hair. I was sitting on the bed and was halfway through side fishtail braiding my hair when I heard a knock at Ezra and my bedroom door.

"Hey, Aria!" Spencer's voice sounded from behind the bedroom door.

"Hey, Spence, you can come in, I'm dressed." I called back.

Spencer walked in and sat next to me on the bed.

"How are you and bump?" she asked me with a smile.

"We're great." I answered.

"Are you both hungry?"

"We are." I replied honestly.

"Are you both craving waffles with whipped cream, strawberries and chocolate sauce?"

"Yes."

"Good, because I made you breakfast. It's already plated and there is a cup of decaff coffee waiting for you downstairs." Spencer informed me.

"Spencer, you didn't have to do that for me." I replied.

"I know, but you let me stay here last night, and you let me borrow your pajamas."

"Well, thank you. How long have you been awake?" I asked her.

"Long enough to go out and sneak into my house to get a change of clothes, go to the Brew, get coffee, come back here, get changed, do my hair and makeup and make you, Ezra, and myself breakfast."

"Holy crap, Spencer. It must have still been dark outside when you woke up." I said as I finished the braid in my hair.

"It was. And if you're wondering how I got in the Brew, I borrowed your husband's keys. I told him when he came downstairs and I tried to pay him for the coffee I took but he refused to take it. Is he always that stubborn?"

"That's my Ezra. He's amazing, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's a pretty great guy." Spencer agreed with me.