First Breakfast In The New House

*The Next Day*

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Ezra's arms in our new bed in our new room in our new house. The sunlight shone through the shut curtains and touched Ezra's face. I kept my eyes locked on Ezra's although they were still closed. I watched him and saw a smile creep across his face. 

"You're staring." Ezra groaned in his husky morning voice.

"No I'm not." I lied.

Ezra opened his eyes and looked into mine, His smile grew bigger and he pulled me closer to him.

"You are.

"I can't help it." I smiled back. 

Ezra leaned in and kissed me. I willingly kissed him back and locked my eyes back on his.

"What was that for?" I asked him with a smile.

"I couldn't help it.

I kissed him again then climbed out of the bed. I gasped as my bare feet touched the cold floor then quickly put slippers on. Wearing Ezra's Hollis shirt I walked over to the closed curtains and pulled them open. Ezra moaned and pulled the covers over his head. 

"You're lazy." I tell him.

"You're perfect." he replies.

"I am far from perfect."

"You are perfect to me.

I lied back down beside him and he pulled the covers away from his face. 

"You are perfect to me, too." I said.

He smiled at me then kissed my nose. I kissed his cheek and got back out of bed and stretched. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ezra came in the bathroom and knelt down beside me. He rubbed my back and shoulders then helped me stand. I brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash then fixed my hair into a messy side braid.

"Are you okay?" Ezra asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Better now." I smiled.

"We should probably go down stairs." he said

"Why?

"Because we left the girls, Toby, Caleb and your brother down there last night." he reminded me.

"Okay, let's go.

Ezra took my hand and we walked out of the bathroom. 

"Why so you still wear my shirt?" he asked.

"Because I like wearing your shirt and I will continue to wear your shirt until my baby bump grows and it no longer fits me.

"You look good in my shirt.

"Thank you." I laughed.

When we got downstairs Spencer was making us breakfast and he boys were cleaning the mess from last night. I was surprised, and by the look on Ezra's face, he was too.

"What's all this?" Ezra asked.

"Breakfast." Spencer replied.

"We can see that, but why?" I questioned. 

"Because friends do things for friends." Toby replied.

"Well, she's my sister and he's my brother in law, but yeah." Mike corrected.