Not Guilty

A week had passed since Emily, Spence and I had first visited Alison in jail and her trial has already been going on for three days. Some of the people who have been called to the stand are people neither the girls nor I have even heard of before, but they knew Mona. The trial was coming to an end though and we were just awaiting for the jury's verdict on weather they have decided if Alison is innocent or guilty.

"Do you think she'll get out?" Ezra asked me as I sat on the stairs outside the courtroom thinking to myself.

"What?" I asked as I came out of my thoughts.

"Alison. Do you think she'll get out of jail?"

"I hope so. I mean, it's not fair if she stays in there if she didn't kill Mona."

"Yeah." he agreed. 

Ezra sat down next to me and took both of my hands.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Which means something."

I let out a long sight and looked over at him.

"If Alison is found guilty, there is a good chance that the girls and I will get arrested too." I confessed.

"Aria, you won't get arrested." he tried to reassure me.

"I might, Ezra, and if I do, I need you to do something for me.

"Yeah, of course. Aria, you know I would do anything for you.

"When our daughter is born, I need to take her and get her as far away from Rosewood as you can..." I started.

I put a hand on my baby bump and closed my eyes.

"And never come back." I continued, my voice cracking.

There was a few moments of silence then Ezra let go of one of my hands to put his arm around my shoulder.

"Is that what you want?" he asked me.

I shook my head and looked at him.

"No, but the further away she is from this town, the safer she will be." I replied.

"What about when she grows up and starts asking about her mom, what will I tell her?

"Tell her the truth. Tell that I love her so much and that I want nothing more than to be with her and you and be a part in your lives, but I can't be.

"Aria, she needs her mom." Ezra replied.

"I can't be a very good mom if I'm jail, Ezra.

"But you won't be in jail. Alison will be found innocent and she will get out and you, me and our daughter, we will have a life together, okay?" he soothed me.

"Okay. But just in case, please promise me you'll get her away from Rosewood." I begged as I looked down at the step under my feet.

"I promise."

Ezra used his hand to move my head to his. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back then let my head rest on his shoulder. We both looked behind us when we hears footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Spencer and Emily.

"The jury's reached a verdict." Spencer told us.

Ezra stood up first then took my hands. He helped me get to my feet and we followed the girls back into the courtroom. I sat down with Ezra on my right and Spencer on my left. Spencer was sitting next to Emily. Caleb was sitting on Emily's left.

It's A Girl - Ezria Pregnancy Story (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें