Say Yes

*At Ezra's*

Ezra was holding me on the couch and we were watching one of our favorite movies, 1974's The Great Gatsby. He still didn't know that 'A' doesn't want us leaving Rosewood or that I had told the other girls about the baby. Or about the morning sickness. Or about the conversation I had with my Mom. Or about Ali finding out that I'm pregnant. 

"You know, if our baby is a girl we can maybe call her Daisy?" Ezra said. "If you like that?"

Daisy. The name of the female main character in The Great Gatsby. I haven't really thought about names for our unborn child yet but I like the name Daisy. It has a lot of meaning to both of us but I'm not entirely sure if that's what I want to call our baby. I smile and look up at him.

"Maybe." I replied.

Ezra kissed the top of my head and we watched the rest of the movie. When the movie ended Ezra started to make dinner.

"Ezra?" I said, hoping that he wouldn't freak out about what I was going to tell him.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I didn't know if I should've done this but I told Hanna and Spencer about the baby." I started. "I thought I'd better tell them before 'A' did.

"That's alright." he answered. "Your friends are my friends too.

"And I talked to my Mom today." I added.

"Really? How did that go?" he asked, looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Not good. She tried talking me into having an abortion or giving our baby up for adoption." I answered.

"I really am surprised. I thought your Mom would be a little more supportive. You know, with her being a young Mom herself." he said.

"Yeah, me too but I told her that she wasn't going to stop me from keeping our baby then walk out her classroom and slammed the door shut." I said.

Ezra shook his head and laughed.

"And Alison knows." I said.

"What did she say?" he said, staring at me with a worried look on his face.

"She called me slut so I called her a bitch and she made a snarky comment." I replied.

"She called you a slut?" he said with a tone of anger in his voice.

"Yeah. And she said something like 'see you later, Mommy' then walked away laughing." I added.

"God, I don't know what I saw in that little bitch." he stated.

I laughed then just stared at him with a smile on my face.

"Did anything else happen today?" he asked me, now paying more attention to the food he was cooking for our dinner.

"Nope." I said. "No wait, I had morning sickness.

"That's a good sign though, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah but I hated it. One minute I was laughing at Hanna and the next I was throwing up in a bathroom stall." I explained.

He walked over to me and started hugging me.

"My poor baby." he jokingly said. "Why were you laughing at Hanna?

"It wasn't just me. We were all laughing at her, including herself." I replied.