Hospital Room

*Same Night* 

My eyes flickered open and I looked around me. I was in a hospital room. I saw was Ezra, his hands holding one of mine, his head on his hands and tears running down his face.

"Ezra." I said in a quiet voice.

Ezra's head raised at the sound of my voice. He lunged towards me and gently kissed me.

"Thank God you're okay." he said as he sat back down in his seat.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I confirmed.

"I was so scared. Spencer called and when I got to her house you were unconscious." he explained between breaths.

"It was Alison. She pushed me. I landed on my-"

I stopped to think about what happened in Spencer's house earlier that night. I remember every last detail. Going upstairs to look for the girls. Being thrown to the ground by Alison. Alison hitting me with one of Spencer's trophy. Falling to the ground and waking up here.

"Ezra, I landed on my stomach. The baby." I said as I breathed heavily.

Ezra didn't say anything. He stared at the ground, tears welling up in his eyes again. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Our baby's gone, isn't it?" I asked, allowing tears to fall down my cheeks.

"They don't know yet. They're getting the monitor now." Ezra said lifting his head.

I started breathing heavily so I sat up and put both hands on my head, forgetting about the wound caused by the end of the trophy. Once I felt the searing pain just above my temple is when I moved one of my hands. 

"They stitched that up about ten minutes before you woke up." Ezra said.

I nodded at him and looked into his eyes. I could tell that he was scared, I am too. There was a knock on the door of the hospital room. Ezra stood up and opened it. Spencer, Hanna and Emily walked in.

"Where were you guys?" I asked them.

"We were at Alison's." Spencer said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"We saw lights going past the window. Lights on a police car." Emily said.

"So we followed them." Hanna added.

"How did Alison get in your house?" I asked Spencer.

"That's the thing. Jason retracted his statement. Alison got arrested for Mona and Bethany's murders." Spencer explained,

"If it wasn't Alison who attacked me, who was it?" I asked.

"We don''t know." Emily said.

"What does this mean?" I asked with squinted eyes.

"It means Alison's not -A" Spencer said.

My eyes widened and I started to panic.

"Aria, you're safe here. Whoever it was won't get in." Ezra said as he took my hand.

I calmed down and kissed his knuckles. 

"I called your Mom. Her and Mike are on their way." Emily said.

I nodded at her and mouthed the words 'thank you'. The door to the separate hospital was pushed open nurse walked in with an ultrasound scanner. She politely asked the girls to leave as she was setting the scanner up.