Are You Sure This Is A Good Idea

It had been about a week since Mona escaped from A. Her mom came back to Rosewood when she found out that Mona was still alive and now Mona is living with her and has twenty four hour police protection.

Also, since Mona told the police that A was planning on taking Daisy, we have also have twenty four hour protection.

The police think it's safer if we stay in Rosewood because if A tries to make a move, whoever they are will be caught. They also think A might follow us if we leave so we're staying here just now.

I just changed Daisy's diaper and fed her and I'm now getting her a change of clothes and Ezra is burping her in the living room.

"Aria?" Ezra called from the living room.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Can you come get Daisy? She just spit up on me while I was burping her so I need to change." He answered with a slight chuckle.

I picked up Daisy's clothes for the day before I rushed downstairs and into the living room and took Daisy from Ezra.

"Thank you, babe." Ezra said.

"Of course." I replied with a giggle.

He chuckled as he placed a kiss on my forehead before going to change.

I lay Daisy down on the couch and changed her out of her pyjamas. I carefully put a vest on her and gently dressed her in a white skirt and a light pink shirt.

By the time I'd got her dressed, Ezra was already changed and downstairs.

"You look very handsome." I told him.

"It's just a shirt and jeans." He replied with a chuckle.

"Yes but you look handsome in everything you wear." I replied.

"Thank you, babe. You look breathtakingly beautiful in everything you wear." He answered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You even look beautiful when you're wearing nothing at all." He whispered, causing me to giggle.

I smiled as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

We both looked down at Daisy who was laying on the couch staring up at us.

"She's so beautiful." I said in awe as I smiled at her.

"She looks like her mommy." Ezra said.

"But she has her daddy's beautiful blue eyes." I added.

Ezra let go of me and pick Daisy up off of the couch. Like she always does, Daisy wrapped her tiny hand around one of Ezra's fingers.

"I can't get over how cute that is." I said with a smile.

"What?" Ezra asked, staring down at her with admiration.

"When someone's holding her she always holds their finger."

"It is very cute." Ezra agreed.

"What time is Spencer coming over?" Ezra asked me as he and I both sat down on the couch.

Spencer had agreed to babysit Daisy tonight so Ezra and I could go out for a date night since we hadn't been out at all since Daisy was born.