You're Never Going To Lose Me

*Ezra's apartment. Same Day*

When I woke up Ezra was sitting at his desk looking at his laptop screen. I sat up and yawned. Ezra turned around and smiled at me. He stood up and started walking over to me.

"You're awake?" he asked as he sat down beside me.

"Yeah. How long have I been asleep?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"A couple of hours." he replied.

"I'm sorry." I answered. 

"What are you sorry for?" Ezra asked.

"Making you come pick me up." I replied.

"You don't need to apologize. I was on my way home anyway." he said.

"On your way home from where?" I asked with squinted eyes.

"Well I was going to take you there on Saturday but there is a house for rent. I went to view it today." he replied.

"Is that what you were looking at on your laptop?" I asked.

"Yeah. Do you want to see?

"Sure.

Ezra stood up and took my hand as I climbed out of the warm bed and lead me to the laptop. He sat me on his knee and wrapped his arms around my waist. The house on the screen was amazing. It was quite big. It had three steps leading up to the white picket fence then a smooth stone path leading to the step at the front door. The house looked a bit like Spencer's, except it was white. There was a big garden and a pool around the back. 

"It looks perfect." I said.

"I know and it has four bedrooms." Ezra pointed out.

"But we only need two bedrooms." I replied.

"Well, yes, but we can turn one of them into a play room for the baby." he explained.

"And the fourth?

"Who knows? We might decide to have another baby in time."

I smiled at him. I have always said I wanted two kids, a boy and a girl. 

"That's a good idea." I said as I turned around on his knees to face him.

"Really?" he asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah. I always wanted two children."

"Me too.

"A boy and a girl." we said at the same time. 

We smiled at each other and I rested my head on Ezra's then closed my eyes.

"Are you still tired?" he asked. 

"No. I'm just thinking.

"What about?

"How lucky I am. Being married to you. Having a baby on the way. Knowing that you still love me even though you know about the Shauna thing." I explained, my eyes now open with tears threatening to spill from them. Ezra let go of my waist and put his hands on my cheeks.

"The Shauna thing was an accident. It was you or her, Aria. And if anything, I'm the lucky one. I'm lucky that you can still look at me after what I done. I lied to you about the book. I thought we didn't even have a chance after that." he explained.

I blinked and let a tear fall fall from my eye.

"Please don't cry." Ezra said as he wiped the tear.

I stopped crying and passionately kissed his soft lips. Ezra kissed me back then pulled away a moment later.

"So about the house?" he asked.

"It's perfect." I replied looking into his eyes. 

"Well we've found our new home." he said. 

"When do we move in?" I asked.

"The end of next month.

He took his hands of my cheek so he can write an email to the owner of the house. After he'd done that he wrapped his arms back around my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back and in that moment, when I was embraced in Ezra's arms, I felt safe. I forgot about the world. It was just me and him and I cherished moments like this one. 

"I don't ever want to lose you." I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

"You're never going to lose me, Aria. I promise.