Taking 3B With Us

Two weeks had passed since Ezra and I stayed in the cabin. We were unpacking some of the boxes from the apartment into our new house. The house was originally going to be rented but the owners decided to sell it to us. The girls decided to come over and help us unpack everything. 

"You guys know you don't have to help, right?" I asked them.

"And you shouldn't have to carry more than you already are." Spencer laughed as she gently rubbed my barely visible baby bump. 

Everyone laughed at the comment Spencer had just made. Everyone except me. I would usually laugh at something like this but this time I just threw her an angry look. 

"Oh my God, Spencer, I'm sorry." I immediately apologized for the look I gave her.

"It's okay. It'll be your pregnancy hormones." she laughed back.

I smiled at her and let out a small laugh. Spencer was right, it probably was my pregnancy hormones. I got another box out of the car and took it to the house. Ezra wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"We need to go back to the apartment for the rest of the boxes." I pointed out.

"Can we rest for five minutes?" Emily asked.

I nodded because we all needed a little break from unpacking. Seeing as the coffee machine was one of the first things unpacked Hanna decided to make some coffee.

"Who wants some coffee?" Hanna asked from the kitchen.

"Yes please." Ezra, Emily and Spencer chorused.

"Aria?" she called to me.

"I'd better not." I told her.

"Why?"

"Caffeine is bad for the baby and miscarriage risks are still pretty high until the third month of pregnancy." I explained.

"Okay."

Hanna came back about five minutes later with everyone's coffees. By the time everyone had finished their coffee our five minute break had turned into an hour. 

"Are you ready?" I asked Ezra.

"Yeah." he replied.

He told the girls that they could wait here if they wanted but the didn't have to. Ezra and I walked out to the car and he started driving. I had my head rested on Ezra's shoulder the whole journey back to the apartment. As he stopped the car outside the building with apartment 3B we both sighed. We got out the car and he leaded me up the stairs. Ezra unlocked the door and I walked in the apartment behind him. 

"I'm going to miss this place." I admitted as I picked up one of the few boxes that were left. 

"At least we can keep the memories that we made here.

I laughed a little as I remember the past few years we spent tucked up in here.

"Like the time we were making out on the couch and my dad called you." I said.

"And the time you made me dinner and called me 'honey'." Ezra replied.

"The time my Mom came over to discuss us being together."

"The time you told me about the Jenna thing.

"The time you got me in trouble for petting the fuzzy lime in your fridge." I giggled.