Welcome To The World

Ezra's POV

The ambulance has just arrived at the hospital. The paramedics carried the stretcher bed with Aria laying on it out of the back of the ambulance. I followed them through the hospital doors and quickly took my phone out of my pocket. I dialed Ella's number and hit call, she answered after three rings.

"Ezra, I'm in the middle of teaching a class." she spoke quietly into the phone.

"I know, but Aria's having our baby right now. I thought I should tell you." I responded, breathing heavily.

"Class dismissed!" Ella yelled to the students. "Okay, Ezra I'm on my way."

Ella hung up the phone and I hesitated for a few seconds before I decided to call Byron. He didn't answer, which I wasn't surprised by because he hasn't supported Aria through her pregnancy at all, so I decided to leave a voice mail.

"Mr. Montgomery, I know that I'm the last person you want to hear from, and I know that you're disappointed with Aria right now, but your daughter needs you. She's about to give birth to our daughter right now, and she's scared. I'm here with her, but she needs her father, and she doesn't want to admit that. I know you hate me, but you don't hate her. So please come to the hospital and be there for Aria." I said before the phone voicemail cut off.

I sent the voicemail and rushed back to Aria and took her hand. Aria was crying and screaming in pain. The paramedics told the person at the reception desk the situation and she directed us to one of the wards. They pushed the bed into a private room and moved Aria onto a different bed. I put the hospital bag down by the side of the bed then took Aria's hand again. The paramedics left and group of nurses rushed in and closed the door. 

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Fitz, I'm Dr. Lambert, I'll be your midwife and I'l be helping with the delivery of your baby." one of the women introduced herself.

We both nodded and I gently squeezed Aria's hand. Aria looked up at me with tear filled, worried eyes.

"Ezra, I'm scared." she pleaded with tear stained cheeks.

"Baby, I know. I'm here. If it hurts to much just squeeze my hand as hard as you can." I said to calm her.

"No, I don't want to hurt you."

"Aria, you're about to give birth to our daughter and you're going to be in a world of pain. You're not going to hurt me."

"We can offer you some medication to lower the pain, if you'd like?" one of the nurses offered.

"No. I don't want any." Aria insisted.

The nurse nodded and a few seconds passed before Aria let out a loud cry and squeezed my hand tightly. I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed the back of her hand three times.

"Aria, it's okay. You're going to be okay." I said gently.

"How long, approximately has she been in labor for?" the midwife asked me.

"About forty five minutes to an hour." I responded.

"Okay, Aria do you think you'll be able to stand? We need to get you out of these clothes and into a hospital gown.

Aria nodded and I helped her off of the bed. I help her get changed into the hospital gown then lifted her back onto the bed.

Aria's contractions lasted at least another half hour before the midwife instructed Aria to start pushing. Aria did as she was told. She squeezed my hand and pushed two times

It's A Girl - Ezria Pregnancy Story (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें