First Day Back

*Ezra's Apartment*

About a week had past since New Year, the snow was nearly gone and I have to go back to school today. God, I can't believe I'm married in high school but I'm not complaining because I'm married to the man I love. I'm not looking forward to going back to Rosewood High, not after what Ali done at the Ice Ball. Thanks to her everyone knows that I am pregnant and are probably going to judge me for it but I really don't care what they have to say about me because I know I have people who support me.

"Do you want a ride to school?" Ezra asked me as I brushed my hair.

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

I finished brushing my hair and we were both ready to go. I picked up my bag and Ezra grabbed his car keys. Ezra was just about to shut the door to the apartment when I walked back in. I opened the cupboard in the kitchen and took out a small, plastic bottle that contained my parental vitamins. I popped the cap off and took out one of the tablets.

"Almost forgot." I said before swallowing the little pill with water. 

Ezra smiled as I put the vitamins back in the cupboard. I walked out of the apartment and Ezra locked the door. He took my hand in his and we walked to the car. He opened the door and I got in. Once Ezra was in the car he turned the engine on and started driving.

"Are you sure you want to go back today?" he asked, breaking the silence. 

"Yeah, why?" I asked. 

"Because of what Ali done. People might still remember." he replied. 

"I know but I don't care about what they have to say. They can't hurt me unless I let them, right?" I answered with confidence. 

"You're right, but if you want me to come and get you just text or call." Ezra replied. 

"Okay." I said.

The next few minutes of the drive were silent until Ezra noticed a smile creeping across my face.

"What's that smile for?" he questioned.

"Next week. We get to see our baby again." I explained, excitedly.

"I know. I can't wait." Ezra replied, now with a smile stretched from ear to ear. 

Ezra pulled up in front of the school where Hanna, Spence and Emily were waiting for me. He let me out of the car then kissed me. I kissed him back then he drove back home. As the girls and I walked through the school people were giving me looks and making mean comments, like 'slut', 'whore', 'disgusting' and 'skank'. This is what I expected but I didn't care, my friends got more upset about it than I did. 

"Oh, look, it's Rosewood's teen Mommy!" a voice laughed behind us.

We turned around to see none other than the queen bitch herself, Alison DiLaurentis, and her new 'group'.

"What do you want, Alison?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I just wanted to see how you are." she claimed.

"Oh, I'm great! Thanks for asking." I replied, this time with sarcasm in my voice. 

"Slut." Alison said, throwing me a look.

"Bitch." Hanna whispered under her breath as Alison walked away, her and her new 'friends' all laughing.

The girls and I turned around and saw my Mom. She took us into her classroom and we all sat down in the first four seats.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"It didn't sound like nothing, Aria, she called you a slut." my Mom answered.

"She's probably talking about herself, Mrs Montgomery." Hanna said.

We all laughed, even my Mom. We stopped laughing after a little while.

"Okay, so are you sure you're alright?" my Mom quizzed me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I reassured her.

She finally let us out of her classroom when the bell to indicate the beginning of first period started ringing. My friends and I went to our classes then agreed to meet at my locker at lunch. 

*Lunch*

Emily, Spencer and I were waiting at my locker waiting for Hanna. 

"Sorry I'm late. I had to finish this stupid maths test." Hanna explained as she walked over to us.

"It's fine. Do you want to go to the Brew for lunch?" Spencer said.

"Sure." Hanna replied.

We walked to the brew and ordered our coffees. Once our orders were ready we took them and sat down in our usual spot to drink them. There were other people from school there but they didn't ay much about me being a 'slut', as Alison calls me. 

"So, how are things with you and Ezra?" Emily asked me.

"We're great. We're seeing our baby again next week. What about you and Paige, how are you tow doing?" I replied.

"Paige's parents are still trying to make her move to California but she's still refusing." Emily answered. 

"Well I hope they let her stay." I said.

Emily nodded  in agreement and took a sip of her coffee. We sat in the Brew for about half an hour before we had to get back to school.

*Back At School*

People were still throwing shade at me but by this time I was too tired to even notice most of their looks and comments.

"How are you getting home?" Spencer asked me.

"I think Ezra's picking me up, why?" I replied.

"Just wanted to make sure you get home safely." she answered.

I smiled at her and we continued to walk to English, which we all had together.

"You look exhausted." Emily said.

"Yeah, I am." I replied.

"How?" she questioned.

"I don't know." I answered.

"Do you want to take the last two periods off?" she asked.

"No, I'll be fine." I claimed, although I felt like I was going to fall asleep on the spot.

"Take the rest of the day off. I'll call Ezra." Spencer said as she pulled out her phone. 

It's my fault I'm tired. I was awake until 4 in the morning reading parenting books and I woke up just before 7, giving me about 3 hours of sleep.

"Ezra's on his way." Spencer explained. 

The girls waiting in front of the school with me until Ezra got here. Spencer opened the car door and I got in.

"I'll tell your Mom that you're safe." Spencer said as she closed the car door.

"Thank you." I replied. 

*The Apartment*

Ezra helped me up the stairs and lifted me into our bed.

"Get some sleep." Ezra said as he pulled the covers over my body.

"I will." I mumbled with my eyes closed.

Ezra moved my hair out of my face, leaned over and kissed my head.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you, too." I replied, before falling asleep.