🤎Info of Her(2)🤎

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

"Do u wanna go to your family? I guess, that they are  surely waiting for you." I asked, my voice laced with sarcasm maintaining the smirk on my face. Deep down he and I both were aware that it was not a sarcasm class, it was just the cold exterior of me. It was the time for him to admit his blunders. He was sitting on a chair and he was obviously tied with chains,his face and arms were bruised due to all the beatings and tortures he had endured from my men. I could see that he was shivering, but it couldn't affect me easily.It didn't bother if he existed or not. It was our special room which was totally dark and was used to give punishment to those people.

Even the sun was unable to brighten this place as it itself knew that I didn't deserve the bright side of the world. It symbolized that I was covered with darkness. My life was like a game and I myself was the gamer. Sometimes, it seemed that life was taking exams of me how much patience I had. I was apparently bad and I knew it very well. I didn't need any clarification to define myself. I liked to be in this state as I myself had chosen this path. I sounded like stubborn but I knew that it was far better than any other profession. I know that I was a dangerous gangster in the eyes of our so-called society and the police department. But I didn't regret a bit of it.Whatever leave it, I should make this renowned businessman to accept everything. Ok I should tell why I was doing it with him.

He used to be one of the famous business icons in our city. But the crime which he had done made me to despise him most. Actually, he was a womanizer. A bloody womanizer who liked to toy with women's emotions and body.But this darkest side of him was unknown to everyone. Till now it's unknown. He had forcefully harassed so many women taking advantage of their vulnerable situation. Even anyone would be startled to know that after harassing them,he used to threat them by telling not to complain anyone or police otherwise it would be dreadful for their families. Since he was a known public figure,  the police was basically useless at this point. Since he had power and money, he could have easily come out of the jail if he would have got arrested.

Most importantly, many higher class inspectors were involved with him and thus he would have been released easily. And the impact would have fallen on the naive girls' families. So in fear of losing their dignity, they remained unfazed and silent after how much they had been put on situations like that. Some of them had attempted suicide to get rid of horrible situation.

Currently, I came to know about it as my team members were always active in searching these types of crimes.I didn't think that this criminal deserved to live and roam freely.I also knew that I could easily kill him but the thing was that I wanted him to accept everything in his own mouth first.

With this I looked at him when he squeezed his eyes tightly as I started taking steps towards him. Finally, I stopped in front of him. Grabbing hold of his chin, I gritted my teeth when he let out a whimper.

"Will you accept your fault?" I screamed on his face as I swang my fist throwing it directly on his face. I gripped his hairs pulling them harshly making him shout in agony.

Maleficent Love | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara