🤎A version of him(19)🤎

Sumedh was continuously pacing in the dinning room deeply immersed in the thoughts of Mallika's condition and the attack of Dr Lahiri

Sumedh was continuously pacing in the dinning room deeply immersed in the thoughts of Mallika's condition and the attack of Dr Lahiri. A lot of thoughts were roaming in his mind as their living place was hidden to everybody but how their enemies had found their location. He was pissed off and had let out his frustration on his guards for today for being such irresponsible to handle a man like him(Lahiri). They all were sent to their respective houses.

His chain of thoughts were cut off when the door of his room opened revealing Siddharth along with a doctor. They came downstairs discussing about something.

"So, is she fine Dr?" He asked immediately.

"There is nothing to worry much. I have checked her thoroughly . Luckily you all have already done the basic treatment by stopping bleeding, cleaning the wound and removing the bullet pieces. I have done the stitches on her back portion and prescribed the medicine. All she needs is a proper rest and time to time meal. But she needs to be hospitalized in this situation so that we can do better treatment ."

The doctor finished. Sumedh nodded his head in disapproval letting out a huff of annoyance.

"No doctor, I can't allow her to go to the hospital. It will be risky. You can do whatever you want to do with her. But you have to continue the rest of the treatment from my house only. She is not going anywhere. " Sumedh spoke, his voice was firm.

"OK Mr.Mudgalkar, we will arrange all the necessities for continuing the treatment here. Even if you want, we can conduct home nurses for taking care of her.You need to pay double for all the essentials." The doctor stated.

"It's absolutely fine. Don't think about charges. Just appoint 2-3 or whatever number of nurses to keep her safe. Do every fuckin thing it needs for her fast recovery." His voice was almost threatening as if he was warning him. "But one thing I need to clarify you is that if I see that your so-called nurses or you are not doing their job perfectly, then you know me and this special weapon of me. Isn't it ?" He added while he pulled out his gun from his pocket and pointed it at his forehead. He gasped in terror and sweat started ticking on his face.

"Hmm....I know everything. I am promising that they......will do their job properly. Ms Mallika will be fine....very soon.... "
He almost stammered while saying it. Sumedh smirked and took the gun back.

"That's what I want. I want everyone to have the fear for me in their eyes." He mentioned. "Yeah, don't send the nurses in this location. I will send you the location within tonight. I want them in the correct time in the correct place. Mostly, I want Mallika fully fit. I don't wanna see a single scratch in her body even. Ok ?"

He yelled at the doctor who gasped in fear.

"OK." He nodded his head positively in response.

The doctor slowly left from there sweating profusely.

****

"What do you mean to say that you want the nurses in another place apart from our place ?"

Siddharth was confused about the sudden change of Sumedh's decision.