🤎Truth or Stripes(18)🤎

Mallika's outfit^^

Something seemed very different about the sky at night

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Something seemed very different about the sky at night. The sky was a mixture of dark midnight black and blues. The serene light was illuminating the beauty of the sky which was glistening with a blanket of twinkling stars scattering all over its body. The pale and velvety moon with its little contrasting light like silver glow was making the sky magnificent.

Siddharth and Sumedh completed to make the bonfire in the garden of their secret house by making a circle with peebles. They had made a teepee out of kindling around the tinder ,leaving some gaps of oxygen and putting fuel logs parallel to each other on two sides of teepee.

Avneet along with Mallika came outside and joined with them. Avneet gave a flying kiss to Siddharth and he pretended to catch it in his fist grinning at her. Mallika looked at Sumedh who was only staring at her. He took a look of her head to toe to find her dressed in a ruffle tream crop top and shorts and her cleavage was clearly visible to everyone. Her hairs were scattering over her shoulder. When he found that she was also looking in his direction he tore up his gaze and settled on the carpet beside the bonfire.

"Mallika, Avu,come on.Everything is ready. Hey Cassey and Peter, come and join with us. "

Siddharth excitedly yelled before approaching Avneet. He picked up Anveet in his arms causing her to let out a sqeal due to his sudden action. He carried her and made her sit beside him.

"Aww, you are too sweet. I love you." She gave peck on his cheeks and lips. He slided his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer and responded her with "I love you too" and a small kiss on her lips.

Cassey and Peter came and sat across the fire. Mallika looked at Sumedh whose eyes were fixed at her. She blushed under his burning gaze and went to sit beside him. She sat beside him folding her knees close to her chest and circled her hands around the joint place of her knees.

Sumedh was still staring at her continuously when she was just focusing on the fire to avoide any eye-contact. Suddenly, she felt some hands wrapping around her waist and in the next moment, she found herself tucked beside him. She blushed seeing their proximity . He tucked a hair strand behind her ear and kept his palm on her left cheek. She shivered feeling his fingers brushing on her skin.Her eyes shut in anticipation and took deep breath.

"What's is this ,Angel? What kind of dress have you put on ?" He questioned roaming his eyes on her revealing body with quite so judgemental stare.

His statement made her startled. She took a scrutiny over her outfit and cocked her eyebrows.

"What's wrong with the outfit,Sumedh? It's very comfortable and casual. I love this dress." She stated with lifted eyebrows.

"Are you sure?" He asked as if he was challenging her.

"What do you want to say?" She looked at him suspiciously.

He removed his palm from her cheek and trailed his hand from her cheek to her chest area. Her heartbeat sped up due to his action and ger breath hitched when he placed his hand just between her neck and her cleavage area.