🤎Again Kidnapped?(36)🤎

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

I groaned in pain as the pounding headache left an awful feeling on my entire body. I slowly opened my eyes with difficulties as my eyelids seemed to be too heavy to open. As my vision slowly adjusted with the brightness,an unfamiliar room came in my view. I blinked several times as I understood that I was in another room. The room was almost dark except the ventilators through where the lights  were coming. My eyes took a scrutiny of the whole room when I memorized the incidents of today. I was kidnapped. There was not anything in the entire room. My hands were tied upto a pole with ropes. As per my assumption, it was basement.

The room was cold and dusty. There was a dirty smell in the room what I assumed to be smell of blood. I had some bruises on my hands. I tried to free from the place but it hurt. I could hear some whispers coming from the other room.

I heard the door being unlocked revealing a man dressed in a yellow shirt and black pants, walking in the room. He had muscles which were bulging through his shirt. My eyes widened taking in his appearance. He was nothing but the Xerox copy of Hulk. He seemed to be in Sumedh's age. He looked like those villains of films. He had a sharp scratch on his left jawline. He had a nosepin on one side of his nose. Well, this was gross.

He had a murderous look on his face. He looked at me with a smirk. If it would have been Sumedh, I would have never minded the smirk but from his giantic appearance to his smirk had utterly disgusted me. Most of the girl might be panicked in this situation but in my case, I was not even feeling a bit of panicked .Instead, my blood was boiling in anger. I wanted to chop off his flesh right now. After staying with Sumedh, I had grown to be strong mentally unlike my previous self who would be crying in this state. Although I was somewhere aware of the fact that it was barely impossible to get out of here. Somehow this place was going to be my death place. I was quite scared knowing that they were going to kill me sooner or later. But I wouldn't let the fear consume me so easily. I would fight for saving myself.

"Excuse me Hulk man, who the hell are you and why did you kidnap me?" I asked calmly yet coldly narrowing my eyes at him. Hearing me,he seemed to be astonished for a moment. But he recovered his expression and growled like those animals.

"First of all I am not Hulk. Secondly, I am Paul and I am not bound to reply your 3rd question" He replied arrogantly.

"You crazy bastard , what do you think you are doing? You don't know who my husband is." I said with a hard expression. I thought that I could never feel more proud than this moment for marrying a mafia.

"Shut up, bitch. I know your husband and I know his weak spot too." He yelled. I stiffened in fear but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that I was afraid of him.

"What do you want from me?" I asked coming straight into the matter.

"None of your buisness." He rolled his eyes.