🤎Eventful Reunion(69)🤎

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

"My wrist, stop watchin'
My neck is flossy
Make big deposits
My gloss is poppin'

You like my hair?
Gee, thanks! Just bought it
I see it, I like it
I want it, I got it
Yeah

I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it
I want it, I got it"

"Can you just zip your fucking mouth for a moment?" I grumbled cutting off Avneet when she kept singing the song in her high-pitched voice with it playing in the car.

"Can you not be such a grumpy asshole and have some deficiency to learn some manners about how to treat a pregnant lady for your own knowledge?" She sassed rolling her eyes at me. I looked at her from the rear view of the mirror and sighed in annoyance. My eyes moved to Siddharth who had a pleading expression on his face as he gestured me to keep up my temper in check. They were sitting in the back seat where I was in the passenger seat. Dad, Avneet's mother and Mallika's grandmother were in another car. We all were heading to the destination where the Premier League of Dance Competition would take place.

"I wish I could have simply stayed in New York instead of wasting my times in those stupid events." I exclaimed as I ran my hand through my hairs.

"I can't agree more than it. I had an important duty in my hand but I have left everything behind taking days off from my works just because of this meaningless dance competition." Siddharth said approving my opinion.

"Shut up both of you." Avneet yelled on us as expected. I glanced at the back as she glared both of us which made us shut up immediately.

"Don't mess with a pregnant lady specially when it's Avneet, the chances of getting chopped by her is ten times worse." I sarcastically thought in my mind seeing her angry expression.

"This dance competition is not some stupid or meaningless event. It's a huge competition for all those budding talents who will be able to present their brilliance infront of the world through their performances. It's a big opportunity for them to reach their ultimate goals of their lives. So calling it stupid, you guys are basically proving yourselves to be the stupid and brainless ones." As much as I hated the idea of me being here, I agreed with Avneet. This competition would bring a lot of opportunities and ways for those rising talents. Probably I was too caught up with my recent dream to act on my principles.

Yeah, I had dreamt of Mallika. It was a weird and beautiful dream at the same time. I had dreamt that I had met her in the same party where I went a few days ago with Siddharth. She was looking different in my dream with her short and new hairstyle. She looked absolutely bolder and more elegant in my dream. We kissed in the dream. I didn't remember the conversation we had in my dream. I guessed, I was so drunk that I had dreamt such a weird dream. Mallika was in Los Angeles. So it was never possible to meet with her in Florida. As long as I felt, our reunion wouldn't be happening so soon. However, this sudden and weird dream was giving me hopes and expectations that there might be slight possibility that I would meet her very soon.