🤎Vicious Trap(60)🤎

Paul^

Paul^

Trigger Warning: This chapter has mature content in terms of violence and blood. If you are uncomfortable in reading the chapter, you may skip it.

I woke up with a pounding headache as I put an attempt to open my eyes. However, I grunted feeling a sharp pain going through my body and my vision was blurry. I sqeezed my eyes shut and snapped them open blinking rapidly trying to adjust with the light. I sat up on the couch I was laying on and took in the small dark room.

An unknown man around his 40's or more was sitting on a chair , his right leg folded up on top of his left. He had one of the meanest glares plastered on his face, a gun in his hand which he was twirling around his finger.

His eyes scanned me from my head to toe taking in the appearance of me. Rolling his eyes, he tilted his head to his left side.

"She is awake now. Go and let him know that. "

"OK" I heard another voice from outside before the footsteps faded away indicating that he had left.

"Where am I ?" I slowly asked getting the courage to speak something.

"You are braught into the lion's cave I suppose. " He replied, his tone dripping from sarcasm. I scoffed at his answer.

"Whatever! You have been braught to Paul to break your little husband who has been apparently holding hard not daring to let the boss get his satisfaction by beating on him." He said smugly .

"What do you mean by that?" I stammered eyeing at him.

"I wanted to mean that your dear husband has taken a lot of beatings from us yet we haven't been able to get a reaction out of him. He is like a rock with no emotions and pain. How much you hurt him, he won't even let out a sound of disapproval. I can't believe this shit of him. I must appreciate his physical strength to be honest. " He nodded his head lifting his eyebrows. I gasped in terror hearing his side of story. I knew that he had been suffering. I knew that he had been tolerating those beatings from them. I had faced it once and I knew how much horrible it was. I couldn't imagine how much they had beaten him without any mercy.

"Where is he? I asked ,my voice almost shivering with the flow of ache on my chest.

"Aww, is the princess looking for her prince?" He mocked, his lips tugging into a small smirk. "Let me give you a valuable suggestion. You truly don't deserve to be with someone like Riccardo. Should I show you the demo?"

I glared at him in response.

"Don't frown, pretty lady. And yeah, how could I show you the demo when you can already see what has braught you here in this pathetic situation due to being with him. I pity you. " He shook his head.

"Anyway, I am talking too much. Keeping everything aside, I want to tell you one thing. Since your husband has taken vow to be silent even after we kill him. Paul has substitute plan and which is you." He added looking at me making my eyes widen.