🤎Love or Revenge (8)🤎

SIDDHARTH

SIDDHARTH

I was just constantly roaming in the corridor with the thoughts of Mallika. What was Sumedh wanting from her? As far as I had been able to know that she was a very simple and innocent girl who liked to lead her life in a peaceful way. "Only for getting Cassey into jail, Sumedh is kidnapping her ?"This couldn't be possible at all. Even he had disguised himself as Sumit to make her trapped in his plan. I knew that he had nothing but just infatuation on her for which he atleast couldn't take such a terrible step. He couldn't torture a pure and innocent girl like her for his purpose.

Something was certainly fishy and I was not getting that point. What was his intention? There was definitely something mysterious behind kidnapping Mallika. But what could be that reason for what he was doing all of these? But if he would take any drastic step then I couldn't obviously let him to do it as she had not committed any crime that she would be punished without any reason. And that was final. I was little bit stressed to think about her.

My tray of thoughts were broken when I heard the sounds of footsteps from the north direction of our hidden house where we staed and explicited our good works or should I say crimes for the so-called society?

I moved there to find that Sumedh was approaching towards me with an unconscious girl in his arms. I rolled my eyes at how he had kidnapped a girl for his mission. She was Mallika. He came and put her on the chair. He turned towards me and smiled.

"So Sid ,where is Cassey? I am desperate to meet with him after so long?" He asked removing his mask from his mouth.

"I have sent them to go for sleep. Cassey was tired. So I didn't want to keep him awake at this moment. " I responded and my eyes knowingly moved to Mallika who was unknown to everything.Observing me to look at her keenly ,Sumedh immediately switched on his usual grumpy mode.

"Sid ,don't even dare to look at her then I will forget that you are my best friend ." He threatened. I rolled my eyes as if I cared for his empty threats.

But I thought that he would say something else but he was being jealous. Then I too knew how to take advantage of jealous Sumedh.I smirked at him in return.

"Bro....I really don't know that a girl will throw her impact on you in this way that you will scold your dearest friend even." I expressed dramatically where his jealous expression turned into frown. He just shook his head in disbelief.

"Stop your bloody mouth, Sid. No more discussion on Mallika. Got it ?"I just nodded with a grin.I watched as he again picked her up in bridal style and moved to the upper floor where I too followed him. I had already arranged a room for her according to his opinion. But to my surprise, he changed the direction and took her into his room. He kept her on the bed and came out of the room locking from outside.I was confused like hell about his weird behaviour.

"What's he doing?"The only question was continuously mocking in my brain. He noticed me with his eyebrows raised and dragged me with him to my room.With so much curiosity, I couldn't help but end up asking the question.