🤎Buisness Party-I(43)🤎

After ages, isn't it ? I know that I am probably the worst person in your life.

But trust me, I didn't do anything intentionally. I am really busy nowadays. Check the author's note at the end.

I am promising to post the next chapter within Wednesday if you guys complete the vote goals.

3 weeks and 2 days

Exactly for 3 weeks and 2 days, the devil had been all busy in bluntly avoiding me like I never existed. He had never tried to talk to me after that night's conversation. The "yes-no date" came out to be a great disaster in my life. Those hurtful words, his emotionless face and his cold demour - everything was crystal clear in my head. I hadn't forgotten a single word. I had not made any kind of attempt to have any decent conversation either. He just came home late at night when I would be fallen asleep and got in the office before I even woke up. No ,I was not disappointed. I was angry because I was done being treated by him like a rag doll of his life. I was done being the showcased wife of Riccardo Spencer who probably had forgotten that he had a wife in his home.

In these days, two good things had happened. I had recovered. The bruises over my body had almost faded away. Secondly, I had spent entire time watching "The Vampire Diaries " and "Game of thrones". Avneet was my companion during that. Guess what ? I had already got my DAMON to spend my time. I had been constantly stalking him like a crazy fan girl. Damn, he was very hot. Most importantly when he smirked, I knew that I had melted on the spot.Avneet was in same situation as me.

"Trust me, I am trying not to break into the skin and grab hold of Damon's face pulling him for a kiss ?" I heard Avneet saying beside me. I looked at her from the scene narrowing my eyes at her.

"What did you say ? You can't say that. He is my husband. " I argued glaring at her. She paused the show and faced me.

"Fine. Who is Sumedh? How come you have got married to Damon Salvatore?" She glared back.

"Shut the fuck up. I am married to him in my dreams." I replied curtly looking away.

"I can't really blame you. He is hot." She sighed dreamily.

"Yeah, he is too hot to resist." I grinned recalling Ian's handsome face.

"Who is too hot to resist?" I heard a deep grumbling behind me. We both turned to find Sumedh standing there with clenched fist as he shot daggers through his eyes in my direction. I immediately felt rage passing through me at the relaxed sight of him. I kept my expression blank and shook my head.I was going to reply but Avneet interrupted in the middle.

"Her would be boyfriend" My eyes widened at her words and I shook my head negatively. I was going to say something but Avneet wrapped her arm on my mouth stopping me from talking. I tried to wriggle under her grip bit his grip only tightened.