Bonus Chapter (Mature)

I have made new charecter aesthetics for this story.Kindly do check them out. 🤧

Before you start reading this chapter, I am warning you that this chapter has a very explicit mature content in terms of sexual scenes. If you are uncomfortable, kindly stay away. I won't allow any disrespectful or hate comments. And this is a ficton and there is no connection with the reality.

MALLIKA

His fingers laced through mine resting on my knee as I sat beside him totally pressed against his body keeping my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him when he squeezed my hand reassuringly. I smiled slightly at him masking my excitement and nervousness both. Our family sat surrounding us as we waited impatiently for his turn to come. He had been nominated in the list of "Global Excellence Award for Best CEO of 2023".

"Angel! You need to chill. I am the one who is nominated in the award category. If I have done truly great job, I will surely win it. Why are you thinking about it so much?" He asked placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I want you to win this award at any cost. You have worked really hard for your company and as a result, your company is doing great in all over the world. You definitely deserve the award more than anything." I stated with serious expressions. What I had said was completely true. I had seen him working day to night for growth of his company. As a CEO, he had handled all the branches besides our company very perfectly. Obviously, Ralph had been assisting him and his manager had been always there for him. He had the potential to win the award.

"Trust me, I don't really care about this award. All I have wanted is to focus on the development of this company since my father has done so much for me. R.C.S Group Of Industries is not some company, it's my father's dream and emotion. I am not even his own blood yet he has trusted me so much to hand over this huge responsibility. I owe him to respect his faith. All I am doing is for my Dad only." He answered with a smile as he gazed at his stepfather, Ralph who was laughing at Satvik who was seated on Cassey's lap and playing with him.

As if he felt the pressure of our gaze, he turned to face us. He waved his hand in the air passing us a grin. Sumedh chuckled beside me and showed him thumbs up in return.

"I can't sit in this silence for any longer. My legs will collapse if I keep sitting here and hearing those boring speeches on something which I don't even understand." Siddharth declared, standing up from his seat.

"So what are you gonna do?" Sumedh asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Exactly, what are you gonna do here?" Avneet wiggled her eyebrows.

"What about making out?" He asked while bouncing his shoulder up and down with a huge grin on his face. I laughed out loud at his funny display when Sumedh let out a grunt of annoyance.

"You will be always asshole!" Sumedh frowned at his best frowned.

"Seriously! Are you some teenager boy? Can't keep your pants tight? Always trying to be such horny moron." Avneet slapped on his plam and pulled him to sit beside her.

"I can set a world record of frech kissing if I want to do so." He shrugged off his shoulder earning groan of disapprovals from both Sumedh and Avneet whereas I laughed at him.

"I wonder how Avneet puts up with you. I mean, you have so much stamina, right?" I told him suggestively with a sheepish smile.

"She can't even last more than ten seconds when we do that role play on our bed" He smirked as he slided his arm around Avneet who poked his stomach cursing him.

"Shut up both of you. Don't talk as if I am not here." She glared at both of us when we flipped her laughing in response.

"You guys done with your sex talk in public?" Sumedh asked, his angry glare fixed on Siddharth who snorted in response dismissing his attitude.

Maleficent Love | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara